Garage Sale at Doozer's!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doozer61 said:
C'mon over and we'll see how much money I can get for each one of you!

:hmm: Let's see... I'm a gently-used, Caucasian female in reasonably good condition. No history of mental illness, civil disobedience or STDs. I figure I'm worth at least $500. Whatta' you think?

:lmao: :lmao:

Good luck on the yard sale! :up: :D

Re: Re: Garage Sale at Doozer's!

BluRmGrl said:

:hmm: Let's see... I'm a gently-used, Caucasian female in reasonably good condition. No history of mental illness, civil disobedience or STDs. I figure I'm worth at least $500. Whatta' you think?

:lmao: :lmao:

Good luck on the yard sale! :up: :D
did you get my package? you know which one...:eyebrow:

How are things going, Dooz?

It's chaos here. :crazy: I seriously considered postponing it till next weekend to give me more time to get things ready, but then decided I couldn't go another week not being able to walk through my dining room. :scream: This afternoon, we're putting up signs, getting boxes and tables organized.

we got our permit this morning and last night we spent 3 hours in the garage. i went to storage this morning and got some electronics and a dining room table. i still have a couple of closests to go through. :up:

I have lots of garage/yard sale stuff I could get rid of but those sales can be such a hassle. I have a record player too, but I call it a turn table :wink: If we lived closer I'd come on over and join you Doozer! Good luck with your sale tho!!

shoot, if i'd have known about this i could have had lots to contribute since i'm downsizing and moving and all. :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom