Friday feb 11th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Friday, February 11th DEAD MANS PARTY! AMAZING OINGO BOINGO TRIBUTE BAND

Galaxy Theatre, Santa Ana

3503 S. Harbor Blvd.

Santa Ana, CA 92704

Tel: (714) 957-0600

featuring special guests

Pat Benatar Tribute Band Heartbreaker

and Albino Catfish

even the BAW's are going!!

37934oingo-boingo-fz.jpg

Awwww bummer I wish I could go, this sounds like fun, especially if the BAWs will be there! If I'd known a week ago I coulda gone! Well I hope it's a rip roarin time......post pics!
:wave:

Dead Mans Party is definately worth the trip! I saw them here in San Diego on Jan 29th. I was blown away by their performance. Great bunch of guys they are :yes: "Danny Elfman" was excellent. He even had Danny's odd mannerisms down pat.

sadly, as much as I would love to go, I cannot make it on Friday. I have an all-day class and then something pre-planned afterwards. I hope to catch them some other time.

14854deadmansparty.jpg

Last edited:
I wanna go! I saw Oingo Boingo at a small small show at Great America like 17 years ago :lol:

:drool:

Cleasai said:
Dead Mans Party is definately worth the trip! I saw them here in San Diego on Jan 29th. I was blown away by their performance. Great bunch of guys they are :yes: "Danny Elfman" was excellent. He even had Danny's odd mannerisms down pat.

sadly, as much as I would love to go, I cannot make it on Friday. I have an all-day class and then something pre-planned afterwards. I hope to catch them some other time.

14854deadmansparty.jpg

Trev, great show just like you said! these guys had us boppin' for nearly 2 hours!! :up:

jer2911 said:

You mean back when it was "marriott's great america".....ahhh the memories :sad:

OMG! talk about dejavu! I lived in Sunnyvale then and went to Marriott's Great America theme park on the day they OPENED! I spent my honeymoon night at the hotel the first few months it was open in 1976. Oh great.....now I've really admitted my age!
Karen

Back
Top Bottom