Fellow Interferencers in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
I'm not quite sure where to post this so I'll start here (since this is the forum I frequent the most) and see what happens.

Anyone in the NYC area on March 17th? i'd like to give you a formal invite. My band will be playing at The Bitter End (147 Bleeker st) on St. Patty's Day. I'd love to have anyone that could come on down do so and check us out.

The name of the band is ECHO and we go on at 9:30. there's a $5 cover but I think you'll get your money's worth. We will be doing a U2 song that day (since it's some sort of an Irish holiday or something like that) but it's all originals with a definite U2-Beatles-Oasis-Strokes-Travis-White Stripes-Ramones-you get the idea vibe.

I hope you come down to see us and if you do, please introduce yourself after the set, I'd love to meet some of you face-to-face.

Thanks!

Erin

ps - if you can't make that gig, we have 2 more in April (CBGBs Gallery on April 8th and The Continental on April 28th)

Would love to see you there Headache...even though I've never seen you before...but it'd still be cool

well i will be in the city for st. patty's day... but i'll be in starting with the parade, which starts in the morning. so wether or not i make it down for the show will really depend on what kind of inebriated state i'm in by 9ish... which should be a very inebriated state

i'll see if i can drag my friends down... so no gaurantees, but i'll try my best

Headache in a Suitcase said:
well i will be in the city for st. patty's day... but i'll be in starting with the parade, which starts in the morning. so wether or not i make it down for the show will really depend on what kind of inebriated state i'm in by 9ish... which should be a very inebriated state

i'll see if i can drag my friends down... so no gaurantees, but i'll try my best

Sounds good to me - we just had our second rehearsal last night and it's gonna be a really great show -- the version of the U2 song is gonne be something really special!

I'm trying to move to NYC...

any lovely Interferencers who wanna email with information about cost of living, rent $ and square footage - please help this girlie out :) I'm beggin ya.

Back
Top Bottom