Feb 10th Interference gathering for.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Dead Mans Party
Amazing Oingo Boingo tribute band @The Galaxy Theater!
3503 S. Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana, CA 92704
Tel: (714) 957-0600

We are celebrating My roomates birthday Mike Doherty ( formaly of Papa Roach fame).
and you get to see a rad show! These guys are amazing!
Come out all the interference and JT family and lets hang again!

:laugh:

I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder
Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive
CHORUS
I was struck by lighting
Walkin' down the street
I was hit by something last night in my sleep
It's a dead man's party
Who could ask for more
Everybody's comin', leave your body at the door
Leave your body and soul at the door . . .
(Don't run away it's only me)
All dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man
Waitin' for an invitation to arrive
With a dead man . . . Dead Man . . .
Got my best suit and my tie
Shiny silver dollar on either eye
I hear the chauffeur comin' to the door
Says there's room for maybe just one more . . .
CHORUS
Don't run away it's only me
Don't be afraid of what you can't see
Don't run away it's only me . . .

OK, here's the deal....For $100, I went ahead and booked a private room, (sitting area, balcony) that holds 16 people max....I also bought 12 tickets ahead of time...the tickets at the door are $15 + $2.00 service charge...I paid the $17...so far, tickets have been assured for Mr. BAW, BAW, DMP, Melissa, Mike and, G/F, Chas and Thousandfold, Doozer and Caron...I have 2 tickets left but 4 spots remaining in the private box...the private box is for those who are with the group and you must have a wrist band.,..now, if you want in on the private box, you have to ASSURE ME you're gonna BE THERE or I'm gonna give you negative public feedback...:shrug:

As far as the room cost, just feed me beers,,,,the tickets you have to pay for either way.... You can come and go into the private room area,,,if all the private rooms are sold, the Galaxy will open a bar upstairs as well..,,regardless, there should be a waittress coming and going...I was also told that you can buy food where we will be...

I will be there by at least 6:30 pm or so...I gotta turn in the list and get my moneys worth on the room!!! :drunk:

I promise you, this Oingo Boingo tribute band is completely BAWsome!!! they are good!

Update:

All of our tickets are now spoken for but we still have 4 spots open in the VIP area.

Icelle, Jase, Karen, anyone else?

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT....Its a friday!!!

I work early Saturday!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!
I CANT MISS OUT ON THIS COMPANY!!!

OK, OK...Just what exactly is VIP again...please answer asap..dont wanna miss out.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The VIP area is a room we reserved for our group...it holds 16 people and you need to show ID and get a wristband to get into it. You still have to buy a ticket at the door but if you don't get on our list, you'll be stuck downstairs, most likely standing all night.

This is a really crowded venue and all the floor seating is taken up by people who have dinner before the show so we rented one of the private rooms upstairs to be more comfortable.

Ticket at the door: $17
VIP area: free + a beer for Mr. BAW :wink:

Look who I ran into at the last Dead mans party concert.........

ci.jpg

Back
Top Bottom