Feb 10th Interference gathering for.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok to answer 2 questions, Martha, That is Richard Elfman, the founder of the mystic knights of the Oingo Boingo, they started as a macabre performance group, there was about 19 of them, they would do musicals at playhouses and such, when Richard got more into filming cult films, he left the group, leaving Danny Elfman to cut the group down to 9 members, he wanted to start a Ska band in the beginning, but they turned out to be the great band Oingo Boingo instead.

2nd question for Redkat:
I would not hold my breath for an Oingo Boingo Reunion. Most of the bands that reunite usually do it cause they need the money. None of the members of Oingo Boingo need money, Danny Elfman as you know does tons of movies scores for films, and most of the time, he still works with Steve ( boingo guitar player) Steve does the arrangements for Danny's Orchestral work. As far as the others, they do movie scores as well, and have other side projects. I have met many of them, and actually talked to Danny Elfman on the phone. So its sad, but I dont think they will ever do another show. The decided to end things in 1995 because Danny didnt want to go into become an " old man group". So I doubt Danny will go back on his word.

3 days left, you all better be there, or else........................Im sure you all remember the foginator.............................................

:applaud:

Okay, everyone who is coming, make sure you bring your ID so you can get your wristband at will-call.

Chas, Rachel (if you are still coming) and Carlos, I need you to send me your last names for the list :D

I wish I could go...I have a 7am vehicle maintenance apointment(geesh, dont they know rockstars dont wake up before 11??)

everyone hug everone and pinch each others butts for me.
And if anyone falls over, point and laugh.......since I wont be there to do it.

uhmmmm.......yeah

FYI: Rick and I will at the Galaxy around 7:00 so if you get there before us, you'll have to wait because you can't get your ticket until we give them our list..so what I'm trying to say is don't show up until after 7!

Sorry you couldn't join us Jase (and Kren and missa, etc) and Ron, the opening act is a Tom Jones tribute so chances are, more than butt pinching might be going on :sexywink: :sexbomb:

Back
Top Bottom