Fans in Washington DC/NoVA/MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoz

War Child
I have been living here for 10 years and have not found a single through and through U2 fan. Would love to meet up with a few as the new album comes out and eventually the tour. So...

Is there anybody out there?

There are a good number of us here! :wave: We've gotten together a few times before. I'm trying to set up a get-together on May 2nd: http://www.u2interference.com/forum...er-on-the-horizon-listening-party-193340.html

Come one, come all! Oh, I'm in Shirlington, VA at the moment. :wink:

love to hook up with y'all... how many of us DC'ers are GA for Fedex or Scott?

I have GA for Fedex. I've never met up with anyone from here. I signed up years ago, but never used the site. Evidently the time wasn't right until now!

Cheers. I bet the next 6 months will actually go fast. The shows'll be here before we know it.

I've got seats for FedEx, and like an idiot didn't realize the Charlottesville general sale already started. Now I'm begging, borrowing & stealing for a Charlottesville GA ticket....:sexywink:

I'm from the area, but moved last year. I still go back often enough, so I could perhaps attend a few get togethers.

Steve, I'm holding out for a 2nd Hooville date (though I don't know how likely that is). I could attend it if it is on the weekend. Cross your fingers that the first one sells out!

Back
Top Bottom