EXIT finds what they're looking for?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtung12

The Fly
HELLO!

i just wanted to add a note here... since we're talking about the upcoming JT/EXIT gig!!!

On January 1st at Molly Malone's...
EXIT will debut.... OUR NEW SINGER!!!!
we probably won't have any originals done at that point... but we'll definitely have her up for a U2 cover or two.. YAY! we're so freakin' excited people... and its definite... this girl kicks ass!

so if you wanna check her out come to the Molly Malone's gig on January 1st 2005! wow.. what a way to start off the new year ... with a new singer! i couldn't BE more excited! :) :) :)

Please join us in welcoming Trevi!!

WE LOVE JT FOREVER!!!

EXIT
Trevi
Captive
Affa
Pam

YAY!!

we're so freakin excited.. i'm glad you can come out! :) we haven't decided what covers we want to do yet.. but its gonna be a lot of fun i'm sure... we'll still be doing our "originals" as instrumentals... and we'll have Trevi up for a few U2 songs mixed in for fun!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I LOVE JT!!!!

YAY JULIE!!!!!

oktobergirl said:
I will be there missy. I've got it on my calendar. Great location, too.

:)

HELL YEAH!! so glad you're comin out... yeah LOVE MOLLY MALONE'S .... JT and EXIT have the whole night... so its gonna be a freakin KILLER PARTY!!! we gotta spread the word.. pack the place... and rock it, yo! :)

Congratulations on finding a new singer! I'm not sure I'm going to make it on the 1st. I really don't like the idea of driving two hours on the freeway with a bunch of drunk drivers out :no: I hope to catch you some other time though!

PS... that is the most excellent name for a singer :wink:

Sincerly, Trevor

sam checks his line of credit...and checks to see if he can fit into a fed ex tube..lol

see ya in Jan...maybe..lol

CONGRATS!!!

exit rocks
jt rocks
baws rocks
everyone rocks!!!!!

today has been a good day!!!

sam

i just may get over my fear of driving the los angeles freeways for this one.

Cleasai said:
Congratulations on finding a new singer! I'm not sure I'm going to make it on the 1st. I really don't like the idea of driving two hours on the freeway with a bunch of drunk drivers out :no: I hope to catch you some other time though!

PS... that is the most excellent name for a singer :wink:

Sincerly, Trevor

You're happy to come along with us Trevor. I'll PM you with details.

Karen

This news is most escellent! All the more exciting an evening for us ALL! I love the name Trevi also! Way cool! Congrats, Exit! Counting the days........

Karen

Re: YAY JULIE!!!!!

achtung12 said:

HELL YEAH!! so glad you're comin out... yeah LOVE MOLLY MALONE'S .... JT and EXIT have the whole night... so its gonna be a freakin KILLER PARTY!!! we gotta spread the word.. pack the place... and rock it, yo! :)
[/QUOTE

no worries, i'll spread the word amongst the girlies and bring mah posse' with me.

cuz i cool, yo.

biggrinsanta.gif
This is great news! Thanks for giving me another reason I'm looking forward to it.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

JT! A NEW SINGER! NEW YEARS DAY!! plus molly malone's is such a cool place!! really soooooo much to look forward to.... :)

I LOVE U2!
I LOVE JT!
I LOVE TREVI!

I AM CRAZY! :p

Re: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

achtung12 said:
JT! A NEW SINGER! NEW YEARS DAY!! plus molly malone's is such a cool place!! really soooooo much to look forward to.... :)

I LOVE U2!
I LOVE JT!
I LOVE TREVI!

I AM CRAZY! :p

Not gonna argue with ya there!

oh, almost forgot......
I LOVE EXIT!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom