ENNGERLANNDD fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dudette

The Fly
Hello, British hooligan at your service.

Was a wondering how many British fans are on these boards? Been reading them for a while now and seems to be alot of threads concerning the other side of the pond, which is good obviously but sometimes makes it harder to relate if you understand.

Fab place by the way! Learnt so much about our lads over the past few weeks.

So English people, going to see U2 in concert? Silly question really. Me being poor and all, I'm seeing them twice, which I guess to alot of people thats hardly anything. But bring on 15th and 21st June!

*off topic* Anybody going to the 2nd July MAKE POVERTY HISTORY rally in Edinburgh? Canne wait. Already thinking about designing t-shirts with lyrics from "ONE", the songs seems so fitting.

Anyhoo, I'm babbling.

Emily

p.s oh yes if this in the wrong topic, greatest apologies!

"Was a wondering how many British fans are on these boards?"

- Loads, Emily, loads.

(and I will be at 14th June and MakePovertyHistory in Edinbro)

Sorry Celticfc! I should know better, one of my good friends is Scottish. Hardcore and knows the score. :mac:

Another English fan here, and I'm going to watch the boys lay rock and roll for the first time this year in DUBLIN!!!!!!!!!:hyper: :hyper:

So looking forward to the Summer, even though it seems a long way off (faraway, so close!).

It's ridiculous the amount of people that are collected in one place for 4 middled aged men! I was wondering...with must be around 80,000 people to bed for the night.....hotels must book up pretty quickly? I booked 4 beds in a hostel for Manchester about a month ago. £120 for two nights for all of us ain't bad. What are you lot doing afterwards? I've been told for Glasgow we are crashing out at someones friend of a friend place.

hi,

English bloke here, and will be at both manchesters, london 2nd night and cardiff.

Luckily i provisionally booked hotels as soon as the dates were announced

yep will be at manchester youll find use in the free bar hic! corp job) ,dublin,madrid,paris,the wife will be at london, then finally the big apple in Novemeber

dave
cameraman - u2chat dot com

trainspotter said:
hi,

English bloke here, and will be at both manchesters, london 2nd night and cardiff.

Luckily i provisionally booked hotels as soon as the dates were announced

ello all, im in the heart of eng-er-land, the boys ain't playing any gigs here though :mad:

oh well, got my tickets for manchester on the 14th anyway :wink:

Back
Top Bottom