ElevationUSA in Scottsdale, AZ Oct 7th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ITNOL

Acrobat
Someone affiliated with the tribute band Elevation posted on the U2Phoenix Yahoo group last month, saying the band would be playing a show in Scottsdale, AZ October 7th before they head over to L.A. Venue TBA. Anyone have more info on this show? Their website doesn't list it yet. I hope it happens. I've been wanting to see this band. I had my photo taken with Danno in Vegas outside Thomas & Mack Center back in November 2001. The dude looks just like Bono.

U2ITNOL said:
I hope it happens. I've been wanting to see this band. I had my photo taken with Danno in Vegas outside Thomas & Mack Center back in November 2001. The dude looks just like Bono.

me too! got a pic with him too.

Only 5 more days... This week's New Times has an ad for the 10/7 Elevation USA show at Venue of Scottsdale. The ad says tickets are only available in advance through the website http://www.maesche.com
The ads states there will be a limited amount of tickets available at the door next Thursday, so your best bet is to order your tickets now and not risk getting shut out if the show sells out. I just bought my ticket online. When you order your tickets online, they'll email you a confirmation. This email is your ticket to the show, so print it out and don't forget to bring it with you next Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom