Elevation USA - Chicago this weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Sorry, this is late notice, but ELEVATION USA is playing tonight and also tomorrow night in the Chicago-Land area.

Tonight they're at -

Fox & Hound Smokehouse and Tavern
1416 N. Roselle Rd. ( north of Golf Rd.)
Schaumburg, IL
847. 884. 6821

and tomorrow they're at -

Saturday March 29
115 Bourbon Street
3359 West 115th Street
Merrionette Park, IL 60803
708. 388. 8881
www.115BourbonStreet.com
21+ cover, showtime TBA

The show on Saturday is Danno's send off gig as he'll be going to Dublin, Ireland for a while. So come out and say good-bye and wish him a safe and fun trip!! :yes:

dannored.jpg

Hope to see some of you there!! I'll be going both nights.

:wave:

~J

Awwwwww.....
I wishI could be there! :sad:

Although I should get a phone call or two during the gigs so I'll be content.

:hmm: ......I wonder if Danno will meet The Man again.

eep said:
Awwwwww.....
I wishI could be there! :sad:

Although I should get a phone call or two during the gigs so I'll be content.

:hmm: ......I wonder if Danno will meet The Man again.

I will call you tonight from Bourbon St. eep. :yes: I have a feeling a certain "Party" song will be played. :sexywink:

I have a feeling Danno may get to meet The Man again. I hope he does anyway.

I asked him and Jeannie to bring back :adam: for me :lmao::evil:

~J

Last night's gig...

....went OK. The crowd sucked, the band was right on, as usual.

Best part is Greg asking what we wanted to hear, and Erin D. busting out "Things To Make And Do" as her request. Greg just laughed. I requested "The Ocean" ... they play that perfectly.

Chris is getting better and better and playing Adam, as in movements and the smirk. He teased us after the show saying we weren't clapping and we looked bored during the gig. We told him we were clapping, but just for 3/4 of the band as he was crap. :sexywink: It's fun to heckle the bass player...tonight it's the drummer's turn. "Take it off!!" :macdevil: All in good fun of course. We love those guys. :angel:

Greg broke a string during 'All I Want Is You". Dave broke a cymbal....don't know during what song.

Danno was climbing the tables and kept trying to get the "rich folks" as he referred to them, into the music.

They were playing looped videos on one of the many TV's...they showed 'Elevation' and 'Electrical Storm'. Danno lovingly immitating Bono's every move in both videos.

Lumpy from WCKG got up to play "Knocking On Heaven's Door" with the guys. That was pretty cool.

I think those are about all of the highlights. Tonight's gig should be a lot more fun, and us in the Flight Crew will be out in full force.

We'll miss you eep! :hug:

~J

P.S. Like my new picture in my signature? :sexywink:

Hi J and eep

Wish I could be there to :wave: goodbye to Danno.

How long will he be in Dublin?

It will probably be nice for them to have a little break since they have been playing so much lately.

Hopefully, they will have a good crowd tonight. :)

Re: Hi J and eep

Lemon Meringue said:
Wish I could be there to :wave: goodbye to Danno.

How long will he be in Dublin?

It will probably be nice for them to have a little break since they have been playing so much lately.

Hopefully, they will have a good crowd tonight. :)

I think Dan and Jeannie will be in Dublin for a week or so. He was really excited to go last night. I told him to go and meet Bono again. :yes:

He said he'll have plenty of stories to report on.

The show last night was amazing. There were about 400 people there. Well, more really because there were two stages, but at the Elevation stage I'd estimate 400. I will post a review once I am more awake. hehe.

~J

P.S. No, it's not the same without Ronbeast.

Back
Top Bottom