Elevation in Vancouver May 12th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Thora. Here are details on the show for those interested:

http://www.u2tributeband.com

Date: Friday, May 12/06
City: Vancouver, BC
Venue: The Commodore Ballroom
Contact Info: 868 Granville St., (604) 739-SHOW
Additional Details: Tickets available at www.ticketmaster.ca and www.hob.ca. Elevation performs the "U2 Retrospective" a special 3-hour performance covering all of U2's major touring moments including authentic video, costumes and of course the unique U2 sound that has defined a generation. Doors open at 8pm - West coast fans: don't miss this show!!

BAWS you gotta come! I do have to say, of any of the public venues we have played, this is the best - alot of the top touring acts perform there and we just feel lucky to have the opportunity to perform there as well - plus Vancouver is a BEAUTIFUL city and it would make a great weekend getaway.

Here is a full video version of "BAD" from the last time we were at the Commodore:

http://www. s avefile .com/files/2654997

(take out the spaces)

Enjoy!

Brady :)

You've got me pulling my hair out! :lol:

JEEZ! why do I let you under my skin; Elevation is like a hot woman....wanting, needing, always pleading...........:)

Brady, downloaded BAD...you guys sound fantastic...we're checking airfair....but BAW will pm you with some questions...:hyper:

Last edited:
In exchange for my travel to and from OC to YVR, I want...........

A slow dance with Kelly (negotiable!) LOL!!
A Molson or two in the Green room!
Front row standing!
A shout out for the BAW-ster and me!

Meet my demands and everything should go smoothly...............:wink:

That video was awesome, Brady! I'm there!

I wouldn't mind having the last 3 demands that Mr. BAW asked for too (except getting a shout out in my name)! :wink:

I'm going to pass this video along to my friends who haven't made up their minds yet. :up:

It looks like it's just going to be me coming. Everyone I asked can't make it. :( I don't normally go to concerts alone, but this should be fun!

BAW's, if you do plan on coming, let me know! It would be great to meet fellow Interlanders! :)

Thora it would have been great to see you but the airfare was just too steep for a 3-day turn-around...we do have future plans to visit Toronto later this year, maybe we can do couple days in BC to visit with you and fah....in the meantime, if this is your first Elevation experience, enjoy it...I've seen them a number of times, BAW has seen them in TO, Boston and Las Vegas...you won't be disappointed...make sure you introduce yourself to Brady and the boys...have a wonderful time...

BAW's.

I totally understand about it being expensive to come out for such a short period of time! If you're ever out this way, let me know! :)

This is my first Elevation experience, and I'm definitely looking forward to it! :D

Do me a favor, take a photo or two and send them my way....make your way to Brady (bono) and let him know who you are...tell him you were sent by Mr. BAW...:lol: have a great time and write a review once you have a chance...we need some new blood in this forum..

We should actually have an area for Tribute band reviews...is there one here, I don't know but its a great thought! later. :wink:

fah.......you're soon gonna be BAW-somized......we can't wait to meet you, Mr. fah and child=fahs......:up:

ps...I've never bought that entertainment book...I've seen it but I would never use it..its one of those types of things...send us details when they're available...

Mr. BAW said:
Do me a favor, take a photo or two and send them my way....make your way to Brady (bono) and let him know who you are...tell him you were sent by Mr. BAW...:lol: have a great time and write a review once you have a chance...we need some new blood in this forum..

:lol: Will do! :D

Have a great time Thora! I adore Elevation, they are such a great band and 4 of my favorite people ever! I'm so sad we couldn't make it to this show :(

Here are some pics from the show - we did about 5 costume changes - lol...hopefully we'll get some more pics shortly as this is all my friend sent me and unfortunately most of them are of the singer :yuck:

Hope you enjoyed the show Thora! Why didn't you come say hi?

:(

HI BAWS!!!! :wave:

346%3A%3B3655%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3238%3E642%3E872%3EWSNRCG%3D323375893%3B536nu0mrj

346%3A%3B3655%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3238%3E642%3E872%3EWSNRCG%3D3233758935876nu0mrj

346%3A%3B3655%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3238%3E642%3E872%3EWSNRCG%3D323375893%3B537nu0mrj

346%3A%3B3655%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3238%3E642%3E872%3EWSNRCG%3D3233758935877nu0mrj

346%3A%3B3655%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3238%3E642%3E872%3EWSNRCG%3D323375893%3B538nu0mrj

346%3A%3B3655%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3238%3E642%3E872%3EWSNRCG%3D3233758935878nu0mrj

Back
Top Bottom