Elevation in Vancouver, March 31st

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vancouver is about a 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive from Seattle. Depends on how fast you drive. :wink: I'm not sure how many miles/km's it is, though.

Flights are low enough that we can forget about Seattle at this point...I think we can pull this off right after NYC...more to follow!

Is Kayla too young for this show? she needs to hang with the BAW's.....:yikes:

Ticketmaster said its 19 yrs. and over...:shrug: :lol:

Last edited:
United...you and your online reservation can kiss my ass! nice try!

Background..been running flights from LA to YVR to catch the Elevation show; all freakin' day the flights were $278 round trip...ok, ready to book...check again BOOM! the flights are now $385 R/T X 2...Bastards...

Oh well, I hate using Expedia but I quickly went to them since my "cookies" weren't planted and yes, indeed, my original flight was still there at $278 a piece...done!

We're going to Vancouver, we're gonna be seeing old friends and reuniting with some other new friends....we've got a hotel and all I need is a pair of rollerblades....

Watch-out V, here come the BAW's!!! :hyper:

Mr. BAW said:
United...you and your online reservation can kiss my ass! nice try!

Background..been running flights from LA to YVR to catch the Elevation show; all freakin' day the flights were $278 round trip...ok, ready to book...check again BOOM! the flights are now $385 R/T X 2...Bastards...

Oh well, I hate using Expedia but I quickly went to them since my "cookies" weren't planted and yes, indeed, my original flight was still there at $278 a piece...done!

We're going to Vancouver, we're gonna be seeing old friends and reuniting with some other new friends....we've got a hotel and all I need is a pair of rollerblades....

Watch-out V, here come the BAW's!!! :hyper:

:mad:

Wonderful news!! (although I don't understand why some people are giving you a hard time about it :shrug: )

It'll be a great time!! You'll love Vancouver - beautiful city...

Cheers,
Brady

Mr. BAW said:
Reason #1 why its an attractive trip...same time zone! fly north/south instead of east/west...:up:

What if we pretend London is running on PST while you are here?

AND you'd get to see Thora again....right Thora? :D

U2CAN.jpg

Nice! see you guys in V, BC !!!!!!

Looking forward to it BAW/Mr. BAW! However we will supply the drinks, at least while off-stage.

snowbunny00774 said:

What if we pretend London is running on PST while you are here?

AND you'd get to see Thora again....right Thora? :D

Very possibly! I'm trying to make it work! :up:

Looking forward to seeing all of you at the show! :D

This sounds like loads of fun. :hyper:

Sadly i live on the wrong continent. :sigh::grumpy:

I wish these gatherings happened in Europe. :(

Bradyvox your band ever thought about playing in the UK. :wink:

Thora i wanna see lots of pics. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom