Elevation in ToROCKto - Dec 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
Elevation is playing at Rock & Roll Heaven for their annual Christmas gig. It's the weekend before my exam week, so I'll need a study break for sure! Who wants to party with me?
whee.gif

A couple weeks too early for me :( I'll be in TO, but right around Christmas. I hear they're playing a New Year's show too. I'm going home right before then :grumpy:

FYI - We are going to be doing an all 1980's U2 show....2 long sets worth....including Christmas Baby Please Come Home! :)

Cheers,

Brady

All 80's was very cool. Venue/crowd were great... hello you dancing ladies with spinning heads. Shawn was in fine voice as usual. The highlight was Red Hill Mining Town...off the charts.
Anyone else who was their??? Lets here a review.
Cheers,

thanks for taking pictures, Drea!! i took loads more, but they ended up blurry. :(
great show, per usge, guys! you all sounded amazing. thanks for letting me play on stage. that was my first time ever playing bass outside my room or an instructor's studio!

and thanks for the drinks and for the ASOH dedication :D i had such a great time. can't wait to see y'all again!

oh, and as you all can see, i went all out for the 80s theme. i don't think anyone else besides the band did. there were these biker guys, but i get the feeling they wear that stuff on the reg.

No problem :) I'm glad those turned out, though I'm guessing my attempt at video didn't? There's a reason I don't take pics often ;)

Great show, great crowd (those biker guys were hilarious) - I did, however, learn that a cell phone sitting on a speaker doesn't transmit the sound very well... sorry Kaf :(

Back
Top Bottom