Elevation in ToROCKto - Dec 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweet! i'm in!
whee.gif

but i'm disappointed there's no mention of nutella, crunkermelons, or no pants o'clock

I am making crunkermelon and putting out the Nutella as we speak.. WITHOUT PANTS!

Glad you had fun. I had fun listening, though it sounded like I was listening to you guys playing in a bathtub, at least I got a taste of the action :rockon: I'll try to be there next time :uhoh:

Pics!!! :love: Love the pink laces! :lol:

I want to see video or at least listen to some audio! :waiting:

I'm sooo ready for another UF/Interference/HLB gathering! :combust: :shifty:

:hmm: not bad not bad. all of that sounds delicious.

but i'm disappointed there's no mention of nutella, crunkermelons, or no pants o'clock

no pants o' clock :laugh:

What about poutine?

I'll try to be tactful here, but I was wondering what the purpose/title of this thread is?? I posted a comment on the ACTUAL SHOW and asked for some feedback ON THE SHOW, and keep seeing new comments extending the thread, which are really just inside jokes/msn messanger type discussions, not really relevent except to the 2 or 3 people involved.
Did anyone have a comment on the night in question, re: setlist, performance etc?
I keep checking back here looking for that kind of content, and sadly have to trudge through the monotony of uber-cool achronims and references to other events/discussions which really have nothing to do with Elevation or Dec 6th. Feel free to set me straight, if I am off base.
Cheers.

Thanks Mrs Edge (I quite admire your husbands work, btw).
So more highlights of the show then:
All the 80's mega hits of course, but also some gems such as;
RHMT (as most of you know, this one never perfomed live, by the boys),
Trip Through Ur wire, In God's cntry, UF, Elec Co., Helter Skelter, and many more I am forgetting right now (please refresh me).
Also- how about the band sneaking in a Cheap Trick closer, just for fun. I thought that was great, and as Shawn explained, a chance for a little self indulgence from the band, which I had no problem with, and of course it rocked!
For all the ladies who enjoy their perfomers to be in incredible physical shape, and filled with emmence talent-there was the "bared" Shawn for all to see (see pics).
Anyways let me know what I am missing.
Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom