Elevation in Hamilton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdy4thdl

The Fly
Hello All,
Elevation returns to rock "The Hammer" on August 29th, at Slainte Irish Pub. Me-thinks this is perfect warm up for the shows 2 1/2 weeks later in the Skydome!
This venue is right downtown, and the room is very intimate, which I'm sure translates to serious ear-gasms for all!
Not sure of start time as of yet (maybe the band can update here when they know), but it may be an earlier start than normal (which means a longer set??? we can hope).
C'mon Interference people, lets represent at this show...post back if you are going so we can meet up.
Cheers- see ya there.

PS- I have a bunch of friends/fellow fans coming to my place for preshow BBQ and drink(ssss). I live about 10 minutes from the venue. Anyone reading this is welcome to come by for a burger/drink and to say hello. We are all going to pile into cabs from my place to and from the pub. PM me if you want to come over and I can give you details!

i can vouch for the venue....great spot..it is sure to be a great night...no doubt getting so close the big dates, this will be a great warm up...i am looking forward to it, and wil be there ! very generous of rdy4thdl to host pre and post show. come on folks..lets get out and see this great band elevation!!!:hyper:

Well, about a week to go and things are shaping up!
We have a crowd of 15 or so people confirmed (so far). A mixed bunch of big U2 fans and some, soon-to-be big fans (after the E-boys blow them away of course). People arriving anytime after 4:00pm at my place for tunes/bevvy's and grilled delights, and heading off to the pub by 7 or 7:15pm.
Post if your going and we can meet up at the pub, or if you want to partake pre-show, just PM me for details.
Cheers,

Steve - thanks so much for gathering such a large group to come out!!

We really appreciated it...

Here is the set from the night - we had a blast!!

#1:

Wake Up
COBL
Vertigo
The Fly
Boots
Unforgettable Fire
Electric Co
Stay
Stuck
One Tree Hill
Still Haven't Found

#2:

Breathe
No Line
Beautiful Day
One
Crazy Tonight
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Kite (with outro)
Gone
Mysterious Ways
Angel of Harlem

#3:

Magnificent
End Of World
New Years Day
Miracle Drug
Homecoming
All I Want
Streets
Pride
WOWY
-------------
Zooropa
Bad

Thanks Shawn,
Everybody had a great time- you guys sounded awesome as usual. And I must comment on the setlist...I wonder, if U2 did that setlist, how many people would be complaining over in the setlist bitching threads? (not too effing many I would bet).
we'll see ya in September.
Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom