Elevation Canada - the first ten years!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gragravar

The Fly
Come and join the lads of Elevation Canada this Saturday 31 March as we celebrate ten years of u2 tributeering! The party is at The Hideout on Queen, 484 Queen Street West, the best bar in Toronto and one of our favourite venues. Negotiations with the owner are intense but we think that $10 at the door will get you at least a free pint, maybe more, and, who knows, perhaps even a shot or two of Jager (or whatever it might be that Dan Good is handing out that night). Plus we will play a fair bit of U2 as well. And if you attended the first ever Elevation gig, you get in free! Doors at 8.30, live music from about 10 or so. Arrive early, this one WILL be packed. Hope to see you there!

Update: The Hideout/Dan Good has confirmed 200 free pints and 200 free shots of Jamesons at 10pm, plus champagne in the first set afterwards! Thanks Dan! Should be a good night!

Well thank you very much. The time has flown so quickly, it only feels like nine and a half years.

You were there weren't you..? You get in free (assuming you intend to show up)... you should come...

Amazing! I think it's going to be a real reunion actually... hope you can make it...

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it... an excellent night all round and great to see so many old friends again. Anyway here is the set list (three sets), probably our longest set ever as a matter of interest... Thanks to everyone who came out. The venue is usually pretty much empty until midnight on a Saturday so it was great to see it packed by 11.00 when we went on. Here's to the next ten years!

Major Tom Intro-->
Even Better-->
Vertigo
Tick Tock
Electric Co.
One-->
Electrical Storm-->
Unforgettable Fire
Acrobat
Homecoming-->
Angel of Harlem

Zooropa-->