Elevation (Canada) in London on friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
I couldn't go last time. ARGMAD. But now I am 19 so they can't really stop me. WEEHAPPY.

I will be there, no bells though. KevM (my brother) will likely come as well. Anyone else gonna be going?

I won't be there this week, but there should be some representation from the U2_GTA. We have a couple members out that way.

Enjoy the show! Our boys ROCK!!

Well if it wasnt my moving weekend Id be going...but there are a few University students out that way that I believe are going from the GTA group...would have been nice to meet you..I remember seeing you in the GA line in Hamilton - I think you were talking to Will T..who I know as well...I remember seeing your tag...

At any rate, enjoy the show..should be a good one...make sure you post a review later on...

They played, in roughly this order:

Elevation
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Mysterious Ways
Kite
I still haven?t found...
Out of control
Electrical Storm
Beautiful Day
Walk On

Mofo
I will follow
Gone
UTTEOTW
New years day
All I want is you
Discotheque
HTMKMKM
One

Helter Skelter
Desire
Angel of Harlem
In god?s country
Exit
Bullet
Running to Stand Still
Streets
Sunday bloody Sunday

Pride
11 o?clock tick tock (my request :) )
With or without you

I was very impressed with how the band made an effort to talk to everyone at the show and ask if we had requests, etc. that was tres cool of them. I've been listening to a lot of notU2 music lately, but this show totally reaffirmed my love of U2. I've never seen a tribute band before, but this was even better than I had hoped.. and I did have high expectations thanks to all they hype I've heard around here.

I was there last time they played in London...nice club, and people were really getting into it so it was a lot of fun. Glad to hear the band lived up to all our hype lol.

I was with guaca in the GA line in Hamilton so maybe I met you too...don't recall...did you meet any GTAers last night?

Last edited:
I don't actually remember meeting guaca in the hamilton GA line.. but it very well could have happened! ;)
I didn't really meet anyone at the show, except some of john soltis (u2soar)'s relatives, as I was busy looking after my drunk friends and I'm generally not very outgoing.. also the background music was so damn loud it was very difficult to talk anyway.

SkeeK said:
I don't actually remember meeting guaca in the hamilton GA line.. but it very well could have happened! ;)
I didn't really meet anyone at the show, except some of john soltis (u2soar)'s relatives, as I was busy looking after my drunk friends and I'm generally not very outgoing.. also the background music was so damn loud it was very difficult to talk anyway.

well back then I wasnt guaca... and it was pretty forgettable anyway...I remember seeing your tag..and thinking to myself..hey I know that name from Interference....but I didnt really have anything to say to ya at the time...but I thought about it...does that count...:lol:

Will I knew from awhile back...and from other lists and forums...but that was going back a ways...I was actually surprised he remembered me at all.

And AliEnvy - that was just the hugest coincidence ever...to find out the tickets that I had turned down, you were supposed to get...and then to find out that the guy who had the tickets had an association with another GTAer..too too funny how much of a small world it is..

well Elevation is playing Kitchener this weekend...and seeing as I just moved there..well I guess I better get my ass there and show up elst be tarred and feathered huh???:lol:
SkeeK - glad you enjoyed the show..too bad you didnt geta chance to meet the other friednly GTAer's that I thought would have attended the show..maybe next time..

any upcoming shows?

ill be in the area next weekend...and several times in the weeks after...

kobayashi said:
any upcoming shows?

ill be in the area next weekend...and several times in the weeks after...

Hey Kobayashi :wave:

We will be in and around Toronto quite often throughout July - no plans for London this summer though....but if you will be close to Toronto, check out our tour dates section at:

www.u2tributeband.com

cheers,

Brady :)

I think you should come back to London.. should I harass Stonehenge?

Back
Top Bottom