Elevation Canada in Chicago this weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gragravar

The Fly
Hey all,

My U2 trib Elevation Canada is playing a couple of shows in Chicago this weekend (24 June), our first there since last summer. The first is a part of the St. Josephat Streetfest which is going to be in the vicinity of 2311 N. Southport Avenue (I think: to be confirmed) and we'll be doing a two hour outdoor set there from around 6 p.m. As soon as we've finished there we're off to the Mix Bar at 2843 N. Halsted where we'll be doing another two hour set, with video if the club can connect our media player to their video screens, from around 10.00 p.m. We were there last year, but this is my first visit because I had an unmissable prior engagement at that time and a sub covered for me, so I'm excited to be going to Chicago for the first time, though with our schedule I doubt I'll see much of the town... anyway if you're going to be in the area please come to either show and say hi! Looking forward to seeing you!

Update: As far as the first show is concerned, the location is outside the church which is located at 2311 N. Southport.

Brady,

Thank you but I will only be at the Church event... I am working it with my daughter. I can't make the other show.....

See you at St Joe's......
Barb

Back
Top Bottom