Elevation Canada 8th Anniversary Party February 19th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bradyvox

The Fly
Hi everyone,

Elevation is pleased to announce our 8th anniversary show on Friday February 19th at Tattoo Rock Parlour, Queen St West, Toronto, Ontario.

For those of you who went to the U2 songbook at InTO The Heart 2009, you will know that this is a first class venue with amazing sound.

Tickets are $10 and proceeds goto the Haiti Relief fund.

Email us at: contact@u2tributeband.com if you'd like us to reserve tix.

They are also available at the door.

Rumour has it a special couple from California will be joining us! ;)

Cheers,

Brady
ELEVATION : A U2 Tribute Show

Hey all, thanks for the interest. Like Brady said, if you are definitely attending this show I would really recommend emailing us to reserve tickets in advance. I'm not sure of the exact capacity of the club but a quick google suggests 300 (bigger than the Hideout but still pretty cozy). We have 200 places to sell in advance with the balance to sell on the door, most of the advance tix are now spoken for. If you mail us at contact@u2tribute.com with names and numbers we will put tickets aside for you but supplies are short. Please note, it's an earlier start than usual, doors open at 9 and the band is on at 9.30 sharp, if you don't want to queue I'd suggest getting there at 9.00 or shortly thereafter. OK, thanks, see you there!

Mick

Yup, we'll be there! It's been way too long and we're really excited about seeing everyone again! :hyper: :D

Hi Drea, yes there will be a list at the door with your name on it. If you want to get in relatively quickly I suggest arriving for 9 when doors open, or even a few minutes beforehand. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Mick

Thanks to everyone that came out, both first timers and repeat offenders, you were all awesome! Here's the setlist:

COBL
Beautiful Day
Unforgettable Fire
God Part II
I Will Follow
Stuck
Red Hill
One
New Years Day
Electric Co.
Kite
No Line