Dublin Gathering 2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
This thread has already been started in Pleba, but I thought it'd be a good idea to invite all the people from this Forum to the gathering we are trying to organise! :D

We are planning to meet in Dublin some time this year and it would be brilliant if we could meet up and party like crazy in U2land!!!:dance: :blahblah: :hyper:

So, is any of you guys interested? :huh:

I might be able to do August...Late August, though. Not early. My sister is getting married in August and it will be crazy. Or September.

lol, I was just asking.

Maybe I can even come then cos my brother might be going on holiday to Dublin at the end of August.

But I said already so often i might come. :|

mad1 said:
poor Niamh...I can just FEEL the excitement she has, but she feels lost right now....poor baby.............

I wanna give her a big :hug:

It will all come together Niamh.............:D

Oh dear...I sound way too desperate, don't I? :( :lol:

noooo I dont tink u sound desperate!!

U are just trying to make an effort in spurring a bunch of girls together to go up onto the Clarence roof and using microphones scream out to the rest of Dublin how much Bono loves Pleba - really, its ok Niamh........:yes:

:D

;)

:hug:

naaaaaah u will get ur bunch!!!!!!!! Have I to dress up as a cow-girl and round them all up for u.........

mad1 said:
noooo I dont tink u sound desperate!!

U are just trying to make an effort in spurring a bunch of girls together to go up onto the Clarence roof and using microphones scream out to the rest of Dublin how much Bono loves Pleba - really, its ok Niamh........:yes:

;)

:hug:

naaaaaah u will get ur bunch!!!!!!!! Have I to dress up as a cow-girl and round them all up for u.........

LOL! :lmao:

Well, actually I was thinking about going for drinks and then, if we are plastered enough, we could climb up to the roof of the Clarence and make our own version of Elevation ;)

Are you gonna be part of the bunch? :D

I really would LOVE to meet the u2 girls in Dublin, I haven't met anyone from here yet but I know we would have a good time!
This is a very busy summer for me this year but if you have a get together summer 04 put me on the list!! :hyper: :yes:

Maybe somehow.. I can make this summer work.. I just don't know how..

:wave: Jessica

Niamh, I will be down, just not sure when....I normally take a couple of Saturday day-trips during summer while its not raining!

:laugh:

Even then there is so much to do, I walk around eager to combust due to the excitement of the bustle in Dublin!!!!!!!!

:)

mad1 said:
Niamh, I will be down, just not sure when....I normally take a couple of Saturday day-trips during summer while its not raining!

:laugh:

Even then there is so much to do, I walk around eager to combust due to the excitement of the bustle in Dublin!!!!!!!!

Deaaaaaaaaaaaadly! Let me know when you are in town. Maybe we can go for a drink or something if you want. :D

I'm gonna go up north next month, the last week of May. But I won't be in Belfast, I'm going to Co. Down. But I suppose we could drive to Belfast! :yes:

I can drive!

But I have never driven around Dublin although Id LOVE TOO!!!!

(try!)

Maybe I write letter to Bono asking if he could close the town off for a weekend, no cars about, so that I can attempt it.......rather then have a huge Irish fist pumpin at me!

;)

I forgot ur living down there Niamh! Are u central?????

Do u know South Circular Road?

mad1 said:
I can drive!

But I have never driven around Dublin although Id LOVE TOO!!!!

(try!)

Maybe I write letter to Bono asking if he could close the town off for a weekend, no cars about, so that I can attempt it.......rather then have a huge Irish fist pumpin at me!

;)

I forgot ur living down there Niamh! Are u central?????

Do u know South Circular Road?

Nope, I'm not central. I'm living in Ballyboden, which in my opinion is basically Rathfarnham! :huh:

I'm about 15 minutes away from the City Centre, which is not that bad.:yes:

South Circular Road....Mmmmmm....It rings a bell...you, know , I got here almost 2 months ago and I just know my way from town to home and that's pretty much it! Shame on me!:tsk: :D

mad1 said:
I will be in Dooblin soon.

YAY! When? :hyper:

I'm going up north for a week this friday. I'm really looking forward to it.

Bammo and I are going to the studio tomorrow, but it would be cool if we could go again when you are in town! :D

Back
Top Bottom