Dublin Gathering 2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Niamh sits and waits for a Dublin gathering to happen...some day...:lmao:*

Come on guys! We have to make this happen! Look at the Cleveland gathering! That was brilliant!

I know that was compeltely different because of the expo and stuff, but we could have fun over here anyway. We are in Bonoland after all! :D

So, is anyone still up for a meeting in Dublin? :shifty:

Rathfarnham is actually only about 15mins away from South Circular Road on the number 16 Bus !!!

Would be great to have a large group of people to meet in Dublin!

U2LIVECD said:
Rathfarnham is actually only about 15mins away from South Circular Road on the number 16 Bus !!!

Would be great to have a large group of people to meet in Dublin!

It is indeed! :yes:

So that's 4 of us...This is getting good! :lol:

I hope you dont mind me butting in here

:)

I was in dublin in August for a week!!!!!! If only I had of read this thread first :laugh:

Maddie - driving in Dublin is REALLY bad - there are no lane markings - the signs tell you no right/ left turns but everyone ignores them :crazy:

Niamh if your ever in Belfast let me know :wave:

and if you are all still planning this Dublin trip let me know because we go there quite a lot

:D

Sorry I bumped this thread up........ :uhoh:

Thanks Lara! Actually, Im thinking of going to Belfast in novemeber; so i'll give you a shout if im in town! :D

As for the Dublin gathering, Im still up for it! So if anyone is still interested, keep posting here! :D

mad1 said:
so er Lara, do I ring the Belfast Tele and warn them about front headline news of two eejits walkin round Belfast givin it large?

:happy:

Hey Niamh, enjoy it here if you come! Make sure you check out the Odyssey!!!

:yes: :D

Maddie, you have no idea how badly I wanna go to Belfast! Don't ask me why I want to go there, because I have no idea! It's just a sudden...umm..urge! :lol:

Maybe you Lara and I can meet for a drink when I'm up north...:D

I would love to go back to Rub-a-Dub...but I don't think i'd be able to make it until maybe next year...I told my honey buns about the concert in Phoenix park...I think that's where the welcome home celebrations were for the Irish team (I went to that with CatDubh and Rosa) but I would definitely luurve to head back soon...I miss it so much!!!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom