Dublin for New Years Eve! Anyone considering going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

last unicorn

Blue Crack Addict
This is not more like a random thought right now, but since I've been away a lot this year for several trips and haven't been away that much for New Years Eve in recent years, I was thinking a bit about going to Dublin for some days (like end of December to 2nd or 3rd January).

Since I'm planning to go on my own (just haven't really asked anyone yet), I'll just ask if there is anyone out there (maybe from Central Europe, like me) who would consider going as well, so maybe we can meet and have some fun together?!

Since I have my christmas "holidays" (no classes) from ca. December 20th to January 6, I'm a little flexible in terms of travel date, duration of stay and such.

So if any of you guys here have similar plans, maybe we could team up, or if anyone else is planning to go, maybe we could just meet and have a good time?!

The idea is fantastic. :)

I'll check out if could be somehow possible financially.

Air Lingus flights are quite cheap if you don't book to late.

As I said, no concrete plans yet, just an idea, but I'm starting to like the idea.

I was thinking of doing the same...though Dublin is just a bus journey down the road for me:wink:

Mainly because one of my friends is working down there for a year in industry...plus Dublin will be miles better than being in Belfast for New Years...

I would love to go and would also like to experience a Hogmanay! I'll be over in just over a month and can't wait. I know I will go back....but NY's this year? Hmmmm :hmm:

Bono's Tart, thanks for bringing this thread back. I will look for flight connections from Vienna this weekend and then decide if I go or not. I'd stay for a couple of days as well. Maybe I'll find some other people here who are going and we can meet and have a party?! :wink:

I was in Dublin last Christmas, the atmosphere is incredible, you'll enjoy very much. Check Ryanair if you book early it may be much cheaper than Air Lingus, I travel to Ireleand quite often and I have never had any problem with them.

Back
Top Bottom