Dublin fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello Dublin fans, I'm from Italy and I'm planning to go to Dublin next month, do you think U2 will be in town? :D

rolle said:
Do you any good recordstores in Dublin i'm going there 23 of march à U2 fan from Stockholm

As i know it its supposed to be à revord store called borderline records do you know if its correct

rolle said:
Do you any good recordstores in Dublin i'm going there 23 of march à U2 fan from Stockholm

staticmap

Apart from the old usuals of HMV and Tower there are a few small independent record shops around Wicklow St, Georges St. and Temple Bar. Borderline is near Temple Bar on the quays. enjoy!

Never been, but as you can see it is my screen name (after my first dog who we named Dublin - mostly inspired by U2).

I've always wanted to visit Dublin and am seriously considering flying over from Chicago for the U2 fan reunion next April. Anyone else going? :wave:

mise said:
Apart from the old usuals of HMV and Tower there are a few small independent record shops around Wicklow St, Georges St. and Temple Bar. Borderline is near Temple Bar on the quays. enjoy!

Ok Thanks fot the info i Will check it out super

Back
Top Bottom