Deep conversation for teens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Needle_Chill

War Child
Looking for a fellow (teenage) u2 fan to talk who is looking for some real deep conversation about life, love, U2 etc. on MSN Messenger.

I'm 17 years old and live in Ottawa, Ont.

I just like to get deep, and hear problems or rants, and maybe that's what someone wants...

u2rules_1987@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that you're a fellow 'Ottawan' in another thread.:)

Sadly, I'm not an overly deep person. Just a singer without a home. Also, I am not an MSN user. ;p

I just suck...lol

I live in a suburb of Ottawa called Kanata (or it used to be called that before the merge). It's the town where the Corel Centre is located, I live about a five minute drive away from it. How about you?

Kanata's cool. It's got that place where the AMC 24 is that has just about everything you'd ever want. :)

My gf works with one of the Ottawa Senators sons, so we go out there often enough. I grew up in the west end of Ottawa, and currently live with my gf at college square, right by the gonq (or Algonquin college, incase you're not familiar with that name). :)

lol, I feel out of place being the only American and younger then all u guys, and no MSN:huh:

HI Everyone...This is my first time posting....it's nice to finally see some teens my age wanting to chat about the Best Band in the world! I'm 16/f/ from Canada (near Toronto ONT) my e-mail is: sweet_canadian_girl07@hotmail.com. feel free to add me to msn! I look forward to talking to all of my fellow U2 fans!

Well...... if I'm going to say anything about me, then I will say that I thoroughly enjoy deep conversations.

Any sort.

I sort of... dislike shallow things. But even if not, I am a teenager, and I'm open to a few chats. No MSN though, sorry. But as far as AIM goes, try

joshuatreepride

or more often

test111w

....bet you can't guess what my favorite song or album is.... ;)

I just found this site the other day, so, it should be interesting to see where this leads me. And one thing I'm most up for is an adventure...

...I'm waiting for mine to begin...

- Until Next Time.

This is so cool. For a long time I thought I was the only U2 fan born in the 80's. :lol:

yes, it's rather amazing.

I'm one of the only people who really know who U2 is in my school.

that's why I was so glad to find this place!

sometimes you shouldn't look into things too much.

But who am I to talk...... about anything, I guess?

Hey I added some of you who gave emails. My address is funkychic778@hotmail.com. Im an australian 16 yr old female and anything that comes out of my mouth most of the time is pretty deep. I hate the way people tend to ignore the fact that there is a whole lot that we dont understand and just keep being oblivious to it all. Hope to see some of you soon! Anyone is free to add me.

I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately....

I wonder how much I've done, and if it's really been productive or not. There's just been so much to think about.... I've lately been wondering a lot about love- - I've been involved in a deep long distance relationship, and it's sort of shaken my foundations of love.

First and formost because I thought no such thing existed, and now, wondering what real love consists of.

And how "fate" and destiny all plays into everything.

And wondering about religion- what's my religion. And even Zen, in considering that everything is as it should be, and trying to figure out what I'm supposed to learn from my current situation. (In simple terms, my life right now is a mess...)

My mind is always working.... but I don't know what I'm looking for.

Reminds me a lot of "I still haven't found what i'm looking for"

......... but yes, I'm still running...........

Sometimes, though...... lingering moments are the worst.......

You know what? Try this on for size. I went to Hooters (...don't ask), which, being a guy, wasn't totally a bad thing... (but... have you ever just not been in the mood for something?)....... anyways......

I got a burger, and the buns were really bad. My dad's roll sort of disitegrated...... (actually it looked more like a piece of meat inside a snowball........)

Anyhow, the point was...... a double pun, sort of;

on back of the little "moist towelett" thing, or whatever you would call it, there was a saying-

"The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth"

Made my dad think alot about his life- he even kept it, brought it home.
Makes me think a little, too..... I wonder how I would classify myself.....

And it sort of is fitting, since I this thread is about "depth".
I know this thread is sort of dead, but I apprently wrote this all down, nevertheless

Back
Top Bottom