December Gathering?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Alot of us in southern california are celebrating birthdays in November (me!) and December (alot of interlanders) and since there's talk of another gathering, lets discuss.

who is celebrating a birthday?

where would be an ideal location?

when can most if not all, of you make it out?

discuss:D

Icelle,
nothing totally definate yet, but.....

were planning a huge party for Jase's birthday (it's gonna be the big one).......our neighbor's bday is on the same day...so were already talking about shutting down the street (litterally) and having a fat ass block party.

It will be the kind of party where I wake up naked under the neighbor's dining table wondering why the hell I have eyeliner on.....................wait......that happens every weekend

:lmao:

I turn 16 this december!
But its still not legal for me to drink alcohol so I won't be having any parties (that any adults/my parents know of..)
This december is going to rock!

im going to be 35 on november 28.

i choose to celebrate my birthday on december 3rd at either Olive Garden or Cheesecake Factory both located in Fullerton. it will be around 5pm if anyone would like to join me and my familia. plans are not official. will let you all know if things change and when plans and location are confirmed:)

Mr. BAW said:
Icelle, both restaurants are actually at the Brea Mall in the outer parking lots....make sure your family knows where they are going...

Your friend,

Mr. BAW

they know where its at:)

Back
Top Bottom