DC/VA/MD Interferencers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
If any of you are interested in joining us please feel free to. Here's the details:

Hello all! You're invited!

What: Jubilee Happy Hour
When: Thurs May 27 at 7ish (LMK if that doesn't work, feel free to come later if you need)
Where: Fado (a pub near the MCI Center--on the red line for us Metro folks) unless there are other suggestions
Why: cause we've earned it :)
Who: You! Feel free to bring officemates/significant others....

Hopefully some Interferencers can join us out there!

(Thanks to SherryDarling for getting this together) :)

Now that I'm back here, I might have to start joining in these again...we used to do pub meet ups with the U2 dclist people a couple of years back. I haven't looked on the list in ages, but maybe if you guys don't mind, I can post on there if it's still up and going?? There were always a fair amount of people that joined in.

Fado's is fun. :)

I'll try to make it. I haven't been to these things in a while. :wink:

Jenn, what is that "S" thing on your location. :eyebrow: C'mon, admit it, you're in Arlington too. :p

Last edited:
Hehe! sorry. It's the msn confused face. I suppose I am settled now though - i'll change it to arlington. :)

I had planned to try to go tonight, although now I'm supposed to leave for NYC on friday, and I have packing, etc to take care of, so I'm not so sure...if I don't make tonight, I'll be at the next one. :)

I'm in Reston, but I noticed this a little too late to go:sad:. Maybe next time. Hope those of you that do go have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom