DC Metro Party Peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! - Guyliner On The Horizon Listening Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unsure if folks are sayin yes to only a house party or U23D.

i've yet to see U23D :doh: i don't know interferencers irl... is there a party or museum trip? both?

can't wait for fedex and cville shows.

UPDATE.. hubby can't go.. he is doing some Dead Shows in Philly that weekend. So no awesome guitar playing damn it..:mad: Sorry folks!

but me and the kid will be there!

I am doing the matinee of my belly dance gala at 4pm and will come after that with Paul. (I'll be wearing a LOT of makeup to this party! :lol: )

We have an extra ticket for the show (sitting next to Paul) - it's $25. Anyone want to come? It's at the American University Greenburg Theatre (near Tenleytown).

Sorry---I've been away at my brother's wedding for the last four days & haven't had a chance to be on (not that I seem to be on much in the last month anyway...:sad: )

Woo-hoo on the turnout! :sad: for Mia & Mr. U2F4E not being able to come.

So, what time shall we start? It looks like Jess & Paul won't be able to make it until early evening. Would everyone like to wait until then? Is it easier for more people to start earlier? I can go either way & do whatever's best for everyone else. I have no plans and Mons & Addie will be gone all day, so the house is open to anyone all day! :D

I'm in Shirlington/Arlington, just a few blocks from the main strip of Shirlington, very close to 395. I'll email/PM out my address tomorrow when I have a little more time.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can get one of our dvd burning stations working again......my laptop got smacked by some virus and I've had to reinstall Windows....I'll be working on and off all week to fix all the issue's that's created. :sigh:

Anyway, I'm excited! Woo-hoo! :dance:

^okay. sad to hear. :hug: to julie!

Still looking for a preference on time..... I'm free all day, so it's all the same to me. Shall we say maybe 5ish to start? Then Jess & Paul can come when they finish, and maybe we can order some food for dinner?

Whatever's best for all you guys!

Hi guys...my show starts at 4, so I should be getting out of there around 6, so hopefully we will be there around 7ish?

I will be FAMISHED! :)

Hehe...awesome! :D

I was thinking we could order stuff. Maybe we'll put in something for you so it's here when you guys get here? We've got anything nearby, from pizza to Five Guys burgers to awesome Thai. Any preferences (or major dislikes)?

awww :(
steve if i were in the area i'd so be there rockin out with you!!!! i wish i could've made it. i just got in from montreal today. i hope company has arrived by now and you guys are having a blast!

If i was living there by now, i'd have joined you guys tonight!

In the fall, for sure!

u2 party at my place fo sho. Not many interferencers in AZ.

Steve! Thanks for having us. We had a blast. Yummy pizza too, and thanks for sharing all that great (and rare) concert footage!

We need to make a habit out of these gatherings! :up:

awww :(
steve if i were in the area i'd so be there rockin out with you!!!! i wish i could've made it. i just got in from montreal today. i hope company has arrived by now and you guys are having a blast!

If i was living there by now, i'd have joined you guys tonight!

Thanks, guys---next time! :yes:

Steve! Thanks for having us. We had a blast. Yummy pizza too, and thanks for sharing all that great (and rare) concert footage!

We need to make a habit out of these gatherings! :up:

Thanks for coming! I had a good time, too. We definitely do need to make this more of a regular event! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom