DC/MD/VA meetup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs. Edge said:
Paul and I are going to come too. We need directions from the Metro! My house (that I just moved into) is quite a shambles, so I'm not sure if I'll be cooking anything for pot luck, but we can certainly contribute to anything that is being ordered in, or we could buy something to bring with us. Just let us know! :wave:

YAY! I'm glad you can make it!! Can't wait to see you :)

Aww, you won't believe it. We aren't going to be able to make it after all because I have to rush home to Toronto because my dad is very sick and has taken a turn for the worse. :(

Next time for sure, OK? Maybe at our new house? We have a huge U2 video library and we can host a smashing party.

Have a great time everyone....

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, he has inoperable pancreatic cancer, so there's no way he will get better, but he is lucky in that he isn't in any pain at all, which is quite unusual. He is getting more and more confused, and my mom doesn't think he is going to last very long, so I wanted to get home while he can still get it that I'm there.

:sigh:

Has no clue what Old Town is lol. Guessing this is a popular place?

Not that I would ever doubt the tastes of such cool people on here :sexywink:

Btw am I correct with assuming that Leesburg and Poolesville are in VA? Asking since Im looking into possible travel plans for when this gathering occurs.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing everyone who's coming today! And we'll be thinking of everyone who can't make it. :hug:

If you have a portable dvd burner/laptop with burner, don't forget to bring it! :wink:

cruzila said:
How far is Poolesville from Alexandria?

At least an hour. Probably a bit more.

I need to read back and figure out where tonight's gathering is. I'll probably be done with my mom by 8 and should be able to make it (assuming it isn't super far away).

Back
Top Bottom