DC/MD/VA meetup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dizzy said:

Or maybe at Good Guys. :sexywink:

hahaha......Went there once for a friend's bachelor party & once a few days before to "scope it out" for the bachelor party. Let me say this: diiiir-ty! :wink:

I'm impressed that we have over 150 posts for this thread! We definitely need to arrange a second get-together that more people can get to!

Just in case anyone watches for this thread...

Some of us are getting together for dinner tonight in Dupont Circle. 7pmish. So far myself, sulawesgirl4, Irvine511, and maybe Utoo. Who else is in?? :sexywink:

Yup, I found out I can't make it, either.

We need to get on a super get-together. :yes:

What did you guys end up doing?

The elusive Irvine made it....:sigh: I should've turned down my friend's speech. :tsk:

we ate food. we drank beer. we talked and talked. then walked to another bar. more beer. more talk. :D yes, you should have come and forgotten all about your friend. :wink:

sulawesigirl4 said:
we ate food. we drank beer. we talked and talked. then walked to another bar. more beer. more talk. :D yes, you should have come and forgotten all about your friend. :wink:

and i just emailed our shocking mutual friend about a trip out to the Shenendoah Valley April 14-15.

:sexywink:

ooooh kay! im finally back in my dirty stinky apt, and can post pics! there was only one:

IMG_1069.jpg

that's me and sulawesigirl4 :)
Irvine was supposed to be in the picture, but right as it was being snapped, a giant glowing squid descended from the night sky, humming "take me home tonight", a song that it knew could easily seduce Irvine. As instantly as he appeared, he embraced Irvine with his slimey yet hypnotically patterned tenticles and they floated back into the sky, carrying our beloved Irvine into its secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

At that point, we both decided it would be best if we stopped drinking, and we parted ways.

unico said:
ooooh kay! im finally back in my dirty stinky apt, and can post pics! there was only one:

IMG_1069.jpg

hey, you, I know you. What's with the new SN? I missed something......I'm always missing things :shrug:

we should do another one this summer. since mrs.edge & cydewaze got a new crib, and wanna do a bbq, maybe we can add a Popmart DVD viewing into the mix!! then we can get all sorts of crunk and trash their new place :shifty:

i keeed i keeed!

Back
Top Bottom