Dallas summer gathering - June 12th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
C'mon y'all! Let's make this one big!

Dallas folks, TX folks, OK folks, surrounding areas, and anyone else who can make it!

Saturday, June 12th

location tentatively set at Trinity Hall Irish pub (unless someone has a better idea)

:hyper:

Well I think it's pretty much set to stone now. I have told everybody to meet at Trinity Hall at 5pm. So mark your calendars folks! It's located at the Mockingbird Station in Dallas off of Central Expressway (Hwy 75) and Mockingbird. Parking is free! If you have never been there, Virgin Records is located in the little village of this outdoor shopping mall. Why so early? This place fills up fast, and it's first come first serve, and people stay and chit chat for hours after eating. So tables are limited. It can stay crowded especially if there is a game on the big screen TV or if there will be live music later in the evening. It will also help to get a head count if possible so that ABEL and I will get there a little bit earlier to save enough table space. If you know for sure you are coming, please reply to this thread or PM us directly.

Hope to see ya there!

Allegra :)

[Yes, Allegra is my real name :D ]

Sorry guys. I spent all my money on my week vacation from work last month. :( I really wish I could come!

Bread pudding :drool:

But y'all have fun and take pictures!

Back
Top Bottom