Dallas' own U2 Tribute band Blood Red Sky November 6!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
Dallas, Texas' very own U2 tribute band Blood Red Sky will be performing at the Gaylord Texan Resort just north of DFW airport. So this means U2 fans from both Dallas and Fort Worth areas can get together! Now I know this is on a Monday night, so that's why I'm telling you now so that if you need to take a *cough, cough* sick day on Tuesday in order to make it out there you can plan for it. I'm planning on going and I hope you will too!!! :dance:

Monday, November 6, 2006

The Glass Cactus (Gaylord Texan Resort)
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, Texas 76051
(817) 778-2800

Come help us kickstart the newest live music venue in the Metroplex, The Glass Cactus at the Gaylord Texan Resort. This 16 million dollar, 39,000 square foot concert venue features state-of-the-art staging, sound and lighting. You DEFINITELY won't want to miss it! Dallas' Passing Strangers will open the show.

CLICK HERE for more info and directions.

Also don't forget to check out the guys new website because there's audio and video too!!!

Bloodredsky.com

Hi Allegra! Thanks for letting me know-bummer about Monday night though :( and it's right after nascar weekend too :( not sure how I'm going to swing that one but I hope to work it out !!!!!

Hey, I listened to some of the samples on thier website, and they sound pretty damn good. :up:

Too bad they're so far away. :(

Back
Top Bottom