Dallas/Fort Worth area U2 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i should be available october 23. that's the same day as the star trek convention though. i may be a little late and not stay too long since i work on sundays and will be at the convention all day saturday.

Mr. BAW said:
Why not an Interference get together at Terminal C on 10/09/04 at 8 a.m....a warm send-off to Ontario, CA....:up:

We're not leaving that early, but yes, that would be cool! I think we will be the only people from Dallas.

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to meet you and your wife!!! And go to the convention!!! And meet BP!!! And, and, ... I'm about to pee in my pants!!!:ohmy:

James U2 said:
Hello everyone. I live in arlington. If there is ever some kind of local meet-up, count me in.

james

HOWDY JAMES AND WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!

If you would like, you can also join u2.Meetup.com. I'm the head honcho for the Dallas area. Also don't forget to stay connected on U2Texas@yahoogroups.com.

Right now the next Meetup thingy is plannned for November 20, that's if people are interested.

Who's in? Post your Reply here!

It will be in the same place...Trinity Hall.

Last edited:
any from corpus christi? there do not seem to be many fans here, I've been left with annoying the heck out of my friends.

Back
Top Bottom