Dallas fans gathering after Bono's speech on May 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is he gonna sing? No, you say?

Count me out of this one then, guys.

But I hope my fellow north Texans have a great times.

inmyplace13 said:
Is he gonna sing? No, you say?

Count me out of this one then, guys.

But I hope my fellow north Texans have a great times.

but dont you want to go drool over his sexiness :drool:

if any CHEAP tickets are left, I'll see what I can do to be there as well! :hyper: Getting off work a bit early and then getting all the way down to Fair Park by the time he speaks may be a whole other can o' worms.... :rolleyes:

hey guys my schedule at work is changing for the better this week!

starting after this weekend i'll be off on friday and saturdays again :hyper: :happy:

soooo.......that means i'll be off all day on may 5th :D
just wondering how early everyone is planning on getting out to fair park music hall?

:hyper: :applaud:

i had a dream that we met bono last night :lol:
i don't remember him saying anything just him coming over and kissing me on the cheek :laugh:

ABEL said:
:hyper: :applaud:

i had a dream that we met bono last night :lol:
i don't remember him saying anything just him coming over and kissing me on the cheek :laugh:

:madspit: Who cares about you?! You've met the man now...how many times?! Please! :rolleyes:

You're just dreaming about your past! :mad:

I was hoping you'd say I'd met him or something.

Oh, and 11 more days and counting!

:hyper:

AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAA

IT STILL SAYS YOUR PM BOX IS FULL WHEN I TRY TO REPLY TO YOUR PMs!!!!!!!! :angry:

so i'll reply here:

i'll see what i can do...it just depends on how busy we are at work.

i did save some scrap vinyl that's about 1 foot tall and 5 or 6 feet wide, worst case if i don't get to make a sign we can just write the website on it with a thick sharpie marker....i've got one strip of red vinyl and one strip of yellow that i saved off another banner. i still have the old sign too.

then again we don't want to make the trinity hall ppl too mad at us :sexywink:

you may want to ask sicy about your PM problem or post about it in the help forum, i only get the message when i reply to you, so it's not on my side lol.

ABEL said:
AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAA

IT STILL SAYS YOUR PM BOX IS FULL WHEN I TRY TO REPLY TO YOUR PMs!!!!!!!! :angry:

so i'll reply here:

you may want to ask sicy about your PM problem or post about it in the help forum, i only get the message when i reply to you, so it's not on my side lol.

Holy shit woman! I know my box says it's full! It's only 42% full!

I sent you a message to quit replying and turn your AIM on....Jeeez!

And yes, I've already PMed Sicy about my problem.

I'm several steps in front of ya, but I guess I return your messages faster than you can receive them.

You're just slow....

I am so excited for you all, I can't wait to hear it. Wish I had made the road trip, despite gas prices, to New Orleans this weekend to catch Edge and the B-man on stage and about town there.

1 more day :hyper: :applaud:

now lets just hope for good weather...and no thunderstorms with hail :angry:

btw we got banners :happy:

i made one little one for me to hold up if bono does a meet and greet.
and the big one is for trinity hall afterwards, hopefully they'll let us hang it up.
if not i'll just use the small poster we've used before.

DSC05329_u2texasbanner.jpg

Banners look good! :up:

No thunderstorms would be very good, since I can't see to drive after dark in a hailstorm. :sad:

to those who were the later ones to leave at trinity hall...did anyone find a $100 bill? :mad: :sigh:

i don't know if it was there or when i was getting crushed and pushed by the mob of u2 fans getting autographs afterwards but somehow i managed to lose a $100 bill yesterday. this morning i was going to go to the bank, and no $100 bill in the side pocket of my purse :sigh: i didn't keep my receipt so i don't rember our waiter's name (the guy) so i can call and see if they found it, not that they'd probably admit it anyway worth a shot i guess... :|

Back
Top Bottom