Dallas fan gathering in November?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH it was awesome.....An amazing number of people outside the arena trying to buy tickets, brokers too...there wasn't a ticket to be found ANYWHERE....even half way into the show...
The guy that was pulled on stage & did Angel of Harlem was absolutely AWESOME....he is the 19 yr old brother of a U2.com member...the kids was really prepared...he even sang into the mic WITH BONO (which kinda shocked Bono I think)...the crowd went nuts the whole song with him....he worked the crowd, he worked the stage....no fear....he got Bono to swap shades with him, so he left the show with the pink bono shades...he gave them to his sister for taking him to the show & getting him in so close....it was his birthday too! On the way out, he was stopped over & over again to have pictures taken with him....THAT was a great 15 minutes of fame....
overall, the show was really good, Bono was in a great mood, they were relaxed, sounded great & had a great time!

I'll be gone every weekend until my last 2 shows on 12/4 & 12/4.

Maybe we could have another one in December to comiserate the 3rd leg ending.:(

i plan on being at the november 19th meeting.

we could also call it the 'two days after ABEL's birthday gathering' :sexywink: :flirt:

ramblin rose said:
I'll be gone every weekend until my last 2 shows on 12/4 & 12/4.

Maybe we could have another one in December to comiserate the 3rd leg ending.:(

i'd be up for a gathering in december/january except the weekend of new years. rono and i will be in LA then. but it would be nice to have another gathering while he's here :hyper:

anyone know if there's any special CD release parties for the chicago dvd?

midmight is where the day begins? :shifty: :laugh:

well i can't call them now cuz i'm online and i have dial up so i'll call them tomorrow :tongue:

weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! if eebz's coming on the 19th then my vote is for the 19th.

also we'll have the new chicago dvd by then and we can all talk about that and maybe even bribe the guys at trinity hall into putting it on the big screen :sexywink:

I'll TRY to join ya...but you know how that goes with me. Heh heh. No really...I'll try to show up before midmight! :shifty:

Rosa, your U2 travel schedule exhausts me just reading about it...HOW on earth do you do it??? :yawn:

Hey ABEL is your cellphone up and runnin yet? :)

ABEL said:
weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! if eebz's coming on the 19th then my vote is for the 19th.

also we'll have the new chicago dvd by then and we can all talk about that and maybe even bribe the guys at trinity hall into putting it on the big screen :sexywink:

Oooooohhhhh! Now that would be an awesome idea! But if there's a soccer game or football game, of course he won't do it. It never hurts to ask though!

My hubby told me that I can't watch mine till Xmas :madspit:

well i called virgin record store and they're not having a release party this time :grumpy:

but that doesn't mean we can't have our own :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom