Dallas fan gathering in November?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone is welcome :yes:

...as long as they like U2 and don't mind hanging out with a bunch of crazy U2 fans :sexywink:

ArrogantU2Fan said:
Are these gathering just for invited DFW Fans or for anyone who would like do go and meet others??? Susan

Yes, yes!!!

Come one come all!

If you've got a car, come!

If you want, you could even ride the train. Trinity Hall is located near the DART train stop at Mockingbird Station.

SEE Y'ALL THE 19TH!

Oh, and what about meeting at 6pm? The earlier the better to get the area in the back. And Lizzie, why don't you get there early and get that raised area there and put your sign up. I hope you still have it!

um i can't get there earlier cuz i work till 6pm on saturdays. it will be closer to 6:30 by the time i get there.

yes i still have the sign! been in the back of my car ever since the last gathering :laugh:

you can come by and pick it up from work :up:

maybe if it's quiet i can try to sneak out a little early :sexywink:

i hope it's not like today though...today i had to work 2 hours over time :angry:

of course not! just ready to be prepared at all times! like it was in my car if we needed it at the concert in the GA line which no one seemed interested in it then :tongue:

yes i did i asked you if we should put it up in the GA line :p

Last edited:
well you were probably in a hurry since you were running late and had just gotten there and probably didn't realize what sign i was talking about...it was right after you got there and we were walking to the line from your car. :wink:

are you going to tower records tonite :hyper:
i'm gonna meet joy there around 11:30. why aren't you answering your aim :p

Damn it woman! Does a girl have to answer her AIM? Did you read my message? It said "I'm away from my computer right now...blah, blah, blah" Jeeez!

And no, I won't be there tonight. Talk about somebody not remembering! HA! I said that my hubby is going to buy mine tomorrow night as a Christmas present. Yes, you heard right folks. THIS BLOWS! :scream: I have to wait another month!!! Maybe we can get the owner to show the video at Trinity Hall. It'll be a hard sell though. Like I said, if there any games, well, forget it!

I'm a :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom