C'mon Seattle/PacNW...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:
<---- North Bend :p (by snoqualmie pass)

Hey I drive RIGHT BY North Bend every time I go to visit my girlfriend (she lives in Issaquah. I live in Yakima.

Awesome!!! Maybe we'll meet one day :)

Shoreline, here, just north of Seattle. Well, for Christmas and summer, I'm away at college the rest of the year.

I live in Marysville, north of Seattle. I met some fans at the HTDAAB midnight sale at Tower Records and they told me they were going to start having regular U2 get togethers. They were from @U2.com. I am hoping to hear from them soon.

annej5 said:
I live in Marysville, north of Seattle. I met some fans at the HTDAAB midnight sale at Tower Records and they told me they were going to start having regular U2 get togethers. They were from @U2.com. I am hoping to hear from them soon.

Awesome idea. Please keep us posted.
Were you at the Seattle Tower? I almost went that night, but stayed home to dowload from iTunes... were there a lot of people?

Yes we went to the Seattle Tower records. There were about 100

people there. I thought most of them were there for the Nirvana

box set but it turned out that most of the people were U2 fans. I

was so proud! King 5 news was there too and at 5 am the next

morning I saw myself on the news!! We went to another

midnight sale at another store and they gave us HTDAAB posters

and cardboard record sleeves. It was certainly worth the late

night.

annej5 said:
Yes we went to the Seattle Tower records. There were about 100

people there. I thought most of them were there for the Nirvana

box set but it turned out that most of the people were U2 fans. I

was so proud! King 5 news was there too and at 5 am the next

morning I saw myself on the news!! We went to another

midnight sale at another store and they gave us HTDAAB posters

and cardboard record sleeves. It was certainly worth the late

night.

Awesome. I knew I should have gone. There's always next time, I suppose... and concert tickets soon!!!!:hyper: can't wait!

Hey why not? I live right here in south Seattle. Big U2 fan. I'm celebrating my 22nd year as a U2 fan - wow, where did the time go? I'm actually a Canadain originally from Vancouver, married to an American and with a two year old daughter who loves U2 as well! (Vertigo she calls "Hello Bono").

My big 22 year celebration is for us is to see U2 in Barcelona, Spain this summer; got great seats. I took a leave of absence on the Vertigo tour and regret that -- work and life got in the way. I made up for it this year with Seattle, Vancouver, Barcelona to come and Portland too.

Hardcore U2 fans are such a relief.

Hi..I live on Camano Island... Do any of you guys/girls want to sing.. I play in a start up U2 cover band, Under a Blood Red Sky, and we are looking for more musicians - I play guitar and we have a bass player that sings great, but he just wants to play bass and sing backup. So if any want to drum or sing lead vocal let me know at uabrs@wavecable.com

It's good to know we are not alone up here :)

Marley said:
Hi..I live on Camano Island... Do any of you guys/girls want to sing.. I play in a start up U2 cover band, Under a Blood Red Sky, and we are looking for more musicians - I play guitar and we have a bass player that sings great, but he just wants to play bass and sing backup. So if any want to drum or sing lead vocal let me know at uabrs@wavecable.com

It's good to know we are not alone up here :)

I wish I was a good enough singer to join you guys. I know all his lyrics, but I'm certainly no match for Bono when he hits the high notes. :sexywink: But U2 cover bands are awesome and I'd love to see yours, so be sure to post any gigs, 'kay? :D

Hey I'm in Puyallup...hehe I'd love to be lead singer...but sadly I'm an alto and can't hit Bono's hit notes....nice to meet ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom