Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy, funniest thing EVER.......Lemon Meringue came up to me and was like, "OMFG!!!! ARE YOU CLAW?????????" and then started doing the claw thing in the air at the RARHOF.

I almost fell on the floor I was laughing so hard.

And then I touched Bono's shoe.

Us freaks over here are still getting pictures developed :tongue:

But we get them back tomorrow :hyper:
Then we just need to find a scanner cause the grocery store doesn't do those nifty high-tech picture cd thingamabobs.

Re: Vic's Cleveland Bash review

victoryu said:
went downstairs, waited in line to get in at 6:30pm

and met ME which was certainly the highlight of your day

...if you'd call some random girl pointing at you and saying "YOU'RE THE PURDUE GUY!!!" a highlight.
:sexywink: :lol: :tongue:

Ultraviolet Light said:
Us freaks over here are still getting pictures developed :tongue:

But we get them back tomorrow :hyper:
Then we just need to find a scanner cause the grocery store doesn't do those nifty high-tech picture cd thingamabobs.

yay!

...I fell off a chair in MK's room and hit my head on the wall at one point. :shifty: there's no pictures of that.

I must admit that Beth walking up to me and saying in a questioning voice......"Elvis Presley?" was very cool

i always wanted to be called that in public........:sexywink:

confession: it definately took me about thirty seconds to figure out who you were.
Beth's like "this is the OTHER Elvis!" and I'se like "Wha... the... *shakes yer hand* eehhh... OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

that was comprehensible, I know.

Kristie said:
confession: it definately took me about thirty seconds to figure out who you were.
Beth's like "this is the OTHER Elvis!" and I'se like "Wha... the... *shakes yer hand* eehhh... OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

that was comprehensible, I know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shifty: I told people I met Elvis AND Elvis Presley.
Them: How was your weekend?
Me: I met Elvis!
Them: :eyebrow:
Me: Yeah, you're just jealous. :tongue: *leaves before they start asking questions*

*dork*
dunce.gif

Ultraviolet Light said:
:shifty: I told people I met Elvis AND Elvis Presley.
Them: How was your weekend?
Me: I met Elvis!
Them: :eyebrow:
Me: Yeah, you're just jealous. :tongue: *leaves before they start asking questions*

*dork*
dunce.gif

Thats excellent UL, now I feel even worse for forgetting your name earlier in this thread.....

:reject:

i had a great time in cleveland i have some photos from flannery's and the after party..
i will scan them and post..

anybody from pittsburgh here..

sam

Elvis Presley said:
I must admit that Beth walking up to me and saying in a questioning voice......"Elvis Presley?" was very cool

i always wanted to be called that in public........:sexywink:

You also have that Elvis look.Nice meetin ya.:wave:

turi001 said:
i had a great time in cleveland i have some photos from flannery's and the after party..
i will scan them and post..

anybody from pittsburgh here..

sam

YES!! Flannery's pix! Woohoo! :D :yes: :hyper:

Sam...Sam...Can't match a name with a face. Which one were you?

edited to say: ooohhhhkaaayyy I remember you!! :D

Last edited:
I'll hopefully be posting my pics over the weekend. Most of them I suspect will be of the GTA ppl, but I think there may be some from Flannery's.

I def remember rambling on in a drunken state to CMM...sorry :)

UKTan said:
I'll hopefully be posting my pics over the weekend. Most of them I suspect will be of the GTA ppl, but I think there may be some from Flannery's.

I def remember rambling on in a drunken state to CMM...sorry :)

lol It's okay, I still don't know 75% of what you said! (Doesn't even remember 80% of what anyone said)

And am I the only one that rushed out the day after I got back for one hour photo??

THOSE WHO VISITED THE EXHIBIT -- I have a question

Ever since I got home I have been trying to find that website that was quoted on the fan wall. I wrote down an excerpt of it on my arm, thinking I'd have no problems finding it if I just typed it in. But I'm not coming up with anything. Does anyone have any idea where that was from? It was so beautiful.

If anyone wants to have a crack at it, here are the excerpts that I took from it:

"We are anywhere and anyone."

"We were awakened one day by a U2 song and haven't been able to sleep since."

"We have...peeked at life through blue tinted sunglasses..."

Help? :help:

Dot.

Stories for Boys said:
thanks for linking those pics, sam...this is laura (one of the ones who randomly invaded your room :))

on friday or sat nite...are you in any of our photos..
were you with ron..
and do you know the ladies from pittsburgh..

Back
Top Bottom