Cleveland - Feb7th-9th - Please Post Here If You Are Going

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hi everyone! Happy times are upon us! :wave:

If you are going to be in Cleveland for the OPENING WEEKEND of the U2 HoF exhibit, please post your name here.. Elvis and I are going to plan a time for everyone to meet up somewhere FRIDAY NIGHT.

I will then create a Hotel/Contact List if you can email me: carrie@interference.com your information.

If any of you have already compiled a list, please email that to me as well so that Elvis and I can plan for you.

Thanks everyone, and see you there. :wave:

I'll be there, but not til Saturday
*edit - along with my brother Neil who will be with me at any gathering I am at since it's his car. He's not an interferencer... OR a big U2 fan, but he's got my genes so he's cool :sexywink:

Last edited:
If you cannot make the Friday Gathering - do not worry:

We WILL ALL MEET UP sometime/somewhere on SATURDAY!! :wave:

Keep emailing me and posting here - and a few days before Feb. 7th, I will send everyone who is going a contact sheet. :)

-> If possible, when you post here and/or email me, please make sure you have provided the following ways for your lovely Interferencers to get in touch with you:

-email address
-Hotel
-CellPhone
-Dates you will be in Cleveland

Thank you! Talk to you soon! :wave:

Last edited:
Lemon Meringue & I will be attending
We will be arriving Friday and departing Sunday. We will be attending the exhibition preview party on Saturday.
Needless to say, we will probobly be sticking around the Hard Rock Cafe later evenings.:wave:
icon_moon.gif

U2ME3 said:
i live 2 hours from cleveland. maybe i can make it.

Maybe is unacceptable.You WILL try to do your best to be there. it's going to be great.:yes:

I'm going, although living in the sticks as I currently do, it's gonna take SIX flights to pull this off. ARGH!

So, um, anything think I should bring all my 8x10's with me? Or is there enough to see in Cleveland already? :)

otto

Wow, this is so cool. Cleveland is pretty quiet in Feb. but rocks in the summer, especially at the flats. There's a couple of good Irish pubs downtown. Flanagans is nearby and at the flats is another I think called Murphy's, if anyone needs something to do Friday night.

I think my brother and I are going. It's the weekend before my birthday!
However, cash is the big issue; does anyone know of any hotels within walking distance that won't run up a big bill? I want to be there Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom