Cleveland - Feb7th-9th - Please Post Here If You Are Going

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get on THE LIST...
The Guest List that is!
Do NOT pay the full $15 cover charge!

On Feb 7th, Hard Rock Cafe in Cleveland is having a huge U2 fan gathering, tribute band Elevation USA, appetizers, U2 memorabilia, drink specials, lots of U2 music and U2 videos - as well as an Interference.com U2 Giveaway!

NOTE: This party is being put on solely by Hard Rock Cafe, - not atu2 -. I hope this clears up any miscommunication!

Hard Rock Cafe is charging $15 for this event!
BUT...
If you'd like to get the exact same thing, and be on the Interference.com Guest List for this event, we have arranged so that you will only have to pay $10.00! That's a 33% SAVINGS! This offer is ONLY open to Interference.com Premium Members, as a 'THANK YOU' FOR YOUR PATRONAGE TO THIS SITE.

For those of you not currently Premium Members, we are also opening this up to new yearly Premium Memberships.

And... we have one more SPECIAL for non-Premium Members!!! You can get on the guest list for the pre-paid price of only $13! That's $2 off the public-at-the-door price!

Again, this is for the U2 Fan Party at the Hard Rock Cafe, Cleveland, for the night of Feb. 7th, 2003 @ 8pm to close! Band goes on at 10pm. (again, this is $15 at the door without pre-pay/guest list)

INTERFERENCE.COM IS MAKING -NO- PROFIT FROM THIS EVENT.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS 36HRS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
SORRY, DUE TO THE TIMELY NATURE OF THIS, WE CAN'T ACCEPT SNAIL MAIL PAYMENTS FOR THIS EVENT.

WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL - WHICH ACCEPT CHECK, CREDIT CARDS, AND BANK ACCOUNTS.

This offer is for a limited time only. Reserve your spot on the guest list now!

Click Here to signup!

bonosloveslave said:
Eeeeep - I didn't realize *that's* what you were talking about in your journal - that's ridiculous......

Just a thought to keep in mind about an alternate place - we have several people coming that are not 21 - would be best to have a place with no age restriction, or at max 18 and up.......

Ahhh! I am 17! I want to be included! I am coming. Most likely. But here's my info:
email address : MangoHayes@aol.com
-Hotel- not sure yet
-CellPhone -email me..
-Dates you will be in Cleveland : 7th -9th

I will have a purse with lots of U2 Buttons/Patches on it..it usually attracts alot of attention..so you should find me by that!

AdamsMango said:

Ahhh! I am 17! I want to be included! I am coming. Most likely. But here's my info:
email address : MangoHayes@aol.com
-Hotel- not sure yet
-CellPhone -email me..
-Dates you will be in Cleveland : 7th -9th

I will have a purse with lots of U2 Buttons/Patches on it..it usually attracts alot of attention..so you should find me by that!

By the way...

ALL AGES ARE WELCOME AT THE HARD ROCK CAFE!

April!

If we go obviously we can stay at my house and you can um, see my brother!

Hehehe...

Hey, Thanks Elvis,

I am assuming that this $10 discounted price you are offering us will include the cover charge to hear the band, too. Right?

Lemon M.

Lemon Meringue said:
Hey, Thanks Elvis,

I am assuming that this $10 discounted price you are offering us will include the cover charge to hear the band, too. Right?

Lemon M.

You got it!

Also - PLEASE make sure you let everyone know that this Fan Bash is put on ONLY by the HRC... for fans. All fan communities are welcome to attend! :wave:

The party is by the HRC to promote Unity in the U2 Community - not by a certain group for their own crowd. For EVERYONE!

See you there!! :hyper:

iam sorry folks i will not b able to make this event.
i have other pressing items to contend w here.
have fun.
behave.

thank u-

diamond
:dance:

ok, so i am really shy and stuff around new people. is there a way to signify that i hang out here without going around asking where the interferers are?

flylover said:
ok, so i am really shy and stuff around new people. is there a way to signify that i hang out here without going around asking where the interferers are?

You won't have to ask - it'll be obvious who we are.:wave:

Just say hi and introduce yourself - by screenname and 'real' name!

Of course, this brings up the whole print a tag thing that went on during the tour. Any plans for that Elvis?

See you there!:p

YAAAAAAY!!!!!

I guess April and I are definately going. I'm so stoked to have this big gathering that's practically in my backyard! Yay for everyone coming to Ohio!!!

Woo-Hoo!

Re: YAAAAAAY!!!!!

~LadyLemon~ said:
I guess April and I are definately going. I'm so stoked to have this big gathering that's practically in my backyard! Yay for everyone coming to Ohio!!!

Woo-Hoo!

Me too, Ohio rules......cya there

:wink:

YellowKite said:

You won't have to ask - it'll be obvious who we are.:wave:

Just say hi and introduce yourself - by screenname and 'real' name!

Of course, this brings up the whole print a tag thing that went on during the tour. Any plans for that Elvis?

See you there!:p

see that's another advantage of my name... I can just go "hi, I'm Kristie" and do some meaningful eyebrow movements and hope any interferencers pick it up.
:wave:

I'm going!
My brother and I will be arriving Friday afternoon and staying at the Holiday Inn that is (according to Hotels.com) .34 miles from the Hall of Fame.
What IS everyone wearing to the HRC? Would I be a geek in a U2 T-shirt or was anyone else planning on that?

Schmeg said:
I'm going!
My brother and I will be arriving Friday afternoon and staying at the Holiday Inn that is (according to Hotels.com) .34 miles from the Hall of Fame.
What IS everyone wearing to the HRC? Would I be a geek in a U2 T-shirt or was anyone else planning on that?

Not at all! Come as you are! But dress warm, bc it will be cooooldlldddd!!! :wave:

I'll be there with my best friend just on Saturday/Sunday, too. This is my first post, so I'm slightly dumb...how would I go about sending HelloAngel my info without posting it to the entire forum? Not that I don't trust U2 fans, but...ummm...yeah. :)

Anyway, hi and all.

Hotels

Also, as far as hotels go...we're staying at the Hampton Inn, which is about a half mile, if that, straight down the road from the HOF. I've always had good luck with them.

Back
Top Bottom