Circling the City of Blinding Lights w/ The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
http://rocksoffevents.com/boatcruise/details.asp?showID=569

ufbw1.jpg

Who: The Unforgettable Fire
What: Boat Cruise around Lower Manhattan
When: Friday June 24th... boarding begins at 10pm, boat leaves at 11pm
Where: World Yacht Marina, 41st Street & West Side Highway (Hudson River).

The Temptress, a luxurious 500-capacity boat that usually departs from 41st Street on the West Side. The Temptress is a 2-level boat, with 2 full bars, 2 outdoor decks
(bow and stern) with full range speakers, and restrooms on the lower level. The Temptress boasts a gorgeous interior, including
a hardwood dancefloor and a grand dual staircase connecting
the two floors of the stunning glass-enclosed atrium. Smoking
is prohibited in the performance space (which is fully enclosed and climate controlled) but is permitted on the decks.

Departing from 41st Street and The West Side
Highway, heading south along the Hudson River to the Statue of Liberty. After circling Liberty Island for approximately 30 minutes, it heads up the East River, turning around underneath the Brooklyn Bridge. It then repeats the trip in reverse, docking 3 hours after departure.

Advanced: $25 Day of Show: $30

Last edited:
Hope we dont get sea sick... Looking at that pic..it looks like I didnt make it to the bathroom....... :)

Mick

mick3b1g said:
Hope we dont get sea sick... Looking at that pic..it looks like I didnt make it to the bathroom....... :)

Mick

Might not have noticed that if you hadn't mentioned it! Bummer....surely you could have that photo touched up. It's a good shot! Have a great time on the boat tour, sounds fun, so long as it's not a "three hour tour" lol

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm pumped...

sailing down the hudson w/ tono's on the "bono drum" up on the boat's balcony for love & peace or else... :drool:

Oh yeah....great show...as usual...but Im fried...

*wandering off to soak in the pool with a cold Heiney*

Back
Top Bottom