Chicago area fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
I'm just generally throwing this out there, but why don't we ever seem to hang out. Is there a Chicago-based U2 fandom underground I don't know about? Would anyone be interested in forming one? The socal and east coast people are putting us to shame. Where and when are tribute bands performing and why aren't we seeing them en masse?

If anyone else out there is interested in a future meet up, let's talk about it. I want to hang like the cool kids.

I have seen Elevation a couple of times out here their shows are pretty good. Would be nice to meet up with other local U2 fans from here. In the past I have been flying home back to the East to hang out with with everyone lol.

I'm up in Chicago all the time too and it would be cool if there were some U2 get-togethers or something. Especially with the show coming up in a few weeks

Let's Meet Before the Show on 7/5!

Great idea! I would love to meet fellow Interference friends. Who is up for meeting before the show on 7/5? I'm thinking Kitty O'Shea's at the Hilton on Michigan about 3:00. Any one interested....first pint is on me!

-Dublin:wave:

We might stop by for a pint. :wave: You should post this in the Chicago thread in the tour section.

Back
Top Bottom