Charlotte, NC area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2jer

The Fly
Hey all, I'm new to interference, but have read it for a long time, I'm also on the U2 Star forum. I go to school here in Charlotte, NC at Queens University, and was wondering if there's any other fans in the area. My AIM is U2jer, and my livejournal user name is 3ebluedarkness.
-Jeremy :wave:

I'm from Charlotte. Jeremy did you ever see UU2 play at Ri-Ra's downtown? Anyway I'm sure they will be back this year, they are pretty good. But anyway, drop me a line on yahoo messenger if you like, nathanwelch77 is my screen name. I used to live down the street on Selwyn Ave., right down from your college. (Selwyn Pub!!)

I haven't gone to RiRa but my roomate from last year saw UU2 (Fat Bono:)) and said he was going to call me from the show, but was too drunk on Guiness to dial apparently;) One of our profs here at Queens is the owner of the Selwyn Ave Pub.
-Jeremy

I'm in Wilmington.... is that close enough? And I travel to Panthers games pretty frequently.... :wink:

By the way, Welcome to Interference!!! :applaud:

nc!

I spend half my time in South Mills, NC and the other half in Rutherford, NC...so Charlotte is in the middle!

And I just moved here in December from Texas so I need to hear from all the U2 fans here in NC because I feel so alone! *laugh*

-Christine

!

Hey, Charlotte U2ers! I live here in South Charlotte near Quail Corners. My hubby and two kids have been here since '97.

If we're all lucky enough to get tickets for the concert here, we gotta do a meet and greet!

Will be attempting to get tickets any way possible- Ticketmaster (haha yeah right), eBay, cheap brokers, whatever... for my gf (who's becoming a U2 fan:)) and I to go.

Well I'm from Charleston, South Carolina, but I do go up to Charlotte a lot, and will be at the Charlotte show, so I'd love to d a meet and greet Interference thing. :)

Any of you guys get tickets for the Decmeber show? I'm looking forward to meeting the faces behind some of these screen-names. :yes: :)

I will be there with my girlfriend... since becoming a couple back in January she's become a U2-convert;)

:applaud: Excellent work!! Keep those converts coming! :D

As for December, I'm sure we'll put together a fan meeting... I'll be in Charlottte on Sunday evening & hopefully plenty of others will, as well. I can hardly wait!!! :hyper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom