Canadians in the House!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I live in the vicinity of the West End.

The West End is the nicer one. If I had a family and was buying a house, I'd seriously consider the Kingsway/Old Mill area, even if it's a bit outside the downtown core.

Currently in Ottawa!

It's a nice city - a little on the small side, but interesting nonetheless. Except now, since there is a transit strike, and streets are a parking lot during rush hour. Just great.

Currently in Ottawa!

It's a nice city - a little on the small side, but interesting nonetheless. Except now, since there is a transit strike, and streets are a parking lot during rush hour. Just great.

I feel for you! I'm from there and was in Ottawa for New Year's and it sucked getting to the greyhound station to come home. My bro's gf walks to Bayshore from College Square to get to work everyday.....stupid OC Transpo!!!!

oi and vey again to all. Are we doing something before the album release? maybe a party at the hard rock or the armadillo place

Currently in Ottawa!

That's where I'm planning on moving after I finish my degree. I currently live in Thunder Bay and I can't stand the small town life anymore...I've always loved Ottawa though:D

i'm originally from canada, haven't properly lived there in some time though. don't plan on it anytime either.

long live manitoba

I'm starting to look for a place in TO since I'm returning in a few months. Kind of fun picking a neighbourhood.

Did you find a place yet?

I moved to T.O. from Ottawa last summer and they couldn't pay me to go back (well, except for a brief business trip this week). I've always loved the big city so I'm quite content - I live in Etobicoke, as it's handy to get to work for both me and my bf.
Ideally, I'd live in the Beaches though :drool:

I moved to T.O. from Ottawa last summer and they couldn't pay me to go back (well, except for a brief business trip this week). I've always loved the big city so I'm quite content - I live in Etobicoke, as it's handy to get to work for both me and my bf.

Interesting...I'm the exact opposite in that I would prefer to move to Ottawa and visit TO.....

Hey! I was happy to find this thread is still active ( I posted here back in '05)

I'm living up in Northern Ontario (Sudbury)

I'm coming to T.O. for the first show, I going G.A. Will any of you guys be in line too?

Edit: Shout out to Smiley! :wave:

No, not yet, I'm doing some traveling this summer so I won't be looking to move in anywhere until August 1. But I'm looking at the corridor along Bay/Yonge between Yorkville and College. Ideally, anyway! :)

Yup, going to be camping out for both GA shows in Toronto!

And trying to swing it by the wife to let me go to GA shows in Boston right after....

Are you camping out or staying in a hotel?

Hey! I was happy to find this thread is still active ( I posted here back in '05)

I'm living up in Northern Ontario (Sudbury)

I'm coming to T.O. for the first show, I going G.A. Will any of you guys be in line too?

Edit: Shout out to Smiley! :wave:

Yup, going to be camping out for both GA shows in Toronto!

And trying to swing it by the wife to let me go to GA shows in Boston right after....

Are you camping out or staying in a hotel?

*standing up to be counted Canadian

I am from North Eastern Alberta where the majority of people live and breathe either country or hair band. I listen to the stuff, but U2 is my spirit music. :D

Heading out to Van Oct. 28 for my first U2 concert. Can't wait.

I'll be at TO2 with my Timmies, TO1 if I can swing another GA :wave: I don't know if I'll be camping out. That depends on how rabid our fans are.

Back
Top Bottom