Canadians in the House!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
an UberMuskrat maybe :hmm:
:hmm: Yeah.. possibly..

Whatever it is, it had better be fixed. The last thing we need is all kinds of little Ubers running around :tsk: I'm not looking for homes for all of them and we sure as heck ain't keeping em all
tapfoot.gif

You guys don't remember Doug Henning? I thought he was a Canadian Superstar. That was my gift to you. :(

He was a magician. I think he and Copperfeld had a rivalry or something. Henning always had a big doofy smile and had this lilting way of speaking.

zorya said:
hello, hello. i'm at a place called kamloops...

Howdy!

K-k-k-kamloops h-h-h-here t-t-t-tooo. (Bloody cold outside!)

:wave:

Did anyone else go to iTunes Canada today? The b-sides are up 2 weeks before the actual cd release here. :ohmy:

We had Timmy's donuts brought into the office for our department this morning. :drool: Hooray for free sugar-filled goodness first thing in the morning!

Canada, ftw! :hi5:

You guys hear on CBC about the woman who was fired from Timmies cos she gave a kid a free timbit? It was a few weeks ago now, but man... a few cents...

wonder what happened to the guy that gave me a free coffee and bagel last weekend. He was dressed in streets clothes, but was behind the counter...must have been an "area manager" of sorts.

Back
Top Bottom