Canadians in the House!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
cutewittlecanada.jpg
Aww, Ontario is pink. We're, like, the cutest province evah :cute:

I mean :mad:

Awwww, is Canada making the angwy face. Are you making the angwy face? Come on, make the angwy face, make the cute wittle angry face. You're so mad, you're so viscous, I'm scared, yes I am, I'm so scared of the angwy face.

UberBeaver said:
Awwww, is Canada making the angwy face. Are you making the angwy face? Come on, make the angwy face, make the cute wittle angry face. You're so mad, you're so viscous, I'm scared, yes I am, I'm so scared of the angwy face.
Are you calling us thick? :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well, he did follow us home.....:cute:

Do you promise to take care of him?
....I'm not going to be the one taking him for walks in the snow you know :shame:
I promise I'll take the bestest care of him :yes:

(That is until the novelty wears off, then we'll keep him in a cage, occasionally throwing him some leftover Timmies..)

You think I'm going to live like some kind of animal? Like a rodent maybe? I thought you people were hospitable! :tsk: In America we at least give you a guest room (unless you're poor, then you live outside.)

~BrightestStar~ said:
He better be trained to clean that gravel out himself......

Otherwise, he can live outside in his own little beaver house. :yes:
Yep, that sounds adequate. We'll give him a broomstick or something to fight off the bears and moose, otherwise they'll be all stealin' his food and we'll be having to buy him more :rolleyes: God knows we need to save money anyway, since we'll probably have to get him a little friend to keep him company..

Back
Top Bottom