Canadians in the House!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
Calgarians in the house?? :uhoh: I might be moving there..

I thought you were moving to Montréal...well I think that's what you wrote somewhere...am I right?

canada.jpg

8020T.jpg

:wave: :wave: from Ottawa :wave: :wave:

I saw U2 at Scotiabank Place back in Nov. 2005. :heart: Awesome show!!!!! But like others, I suffered post concert depression afterwards :laugh:

I'm from Ottawa as well! (just living in Mississauga temporarily)

Saw them November 2005 as well...so glad to see them perform in Ottawa again!!! :D

Wasn't it great shannonkv? Whereabouts where you sitting? We can thank former PM Paul Martin for pulling strings for U2's concert in Ottawa. Bono was friends with Paul (at the time)...I don't think they are friends now :huh:

I don't think they would have come otherwise. Probably would have just stuck to Toronto and Montreal for Eastern Canada tour dates.

Ya, the show was awesome!

I was sitting lower seats on the right side of the stage, u?
I saw them for the very first time in TO, in the ellipse (front row...amazing!!!!)

Ya, good old Paul Martin definitely made it happen. Don't think Harper will be able to help us out seeing as he won't even meet with Bono. :huh:

I was sitting in the 100 section to the left of the stage :cool:

I can just imagine how cool it must have been to be front row in the ellipse (in Toronto)...WOW!!!!!

Harper needs to take the pickle out of his a$$ :laugh:

I was in the front row on the outside of the ellipse at the (then) Corel Centre, which means Bono and Larry were directly in front of me during Love and Peace.

In Toronto I was in the middle of the floor while for both Montreal shows I was in the front row of the ellipse. Good times. :drool:

BonoManiac said:
I was in the front row on the outside of the ellipse at the (then) Corel Centre, which means Bono and Larry were directly in front of me during Love and Peace.

In Toronto I was in the middle of the floor while for both Montreal shows I was in the front row of the ellipse. Good times. :drool:

I'm green with envy!!! I can imagine you have some pretty decent pics of Bono and Larry then? I can't wait until they decide to tour again :bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:

I can't wait for the next tour either!!!

**I also really really enjoyed seeing the Arcade Fire open for U2** :drool:

Oh and I COMPLETELY agree about Harper...he is "special"!

TO had more dates, but Ottawa had the better opening band *is still bitter she couldn't go to Ottawa, seeing Arcade Fire would've ROCKED*

Drea said:
TO had more dates, but Ottawa had the better opening band *is still bitter she couldn't go to Ottawa, seeing Arcade Fire would've ROCKED*

I agree. I didn't enjoy Dashboard Confessional at all! Was very bored with them!! Loved Arcade Fire...they put on an amazing show. I would recommend checking them out!!

Back
Top Bottom