Canadians in the House!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
30.gif

Just found this! :D

Fellow Canadian

Born: Montreal

Lived: Montreal, Halifax, PEI, Toronto, Muskoka, Toronto

now in Oakville..

Hoping to get west one of these days, never been further west than Sault St Marie

:wave: to fellow Canucks! :)

Hey just outside Toronto here in Oshawa. I have a extra ticket for the Oct 25 Palace at Auburn HIlls show, it is G/A ticket my cousin cant go to the show with me so i am stuck with this extra ticket the catch is that we were going to share the drive down to the show. I am looking for someone to take the ticket and share the drive down to show with me as i cant really drive 5 hours there 4 to 5 hours at the show and 5 hours back. if interested get intouch to me at docherty1234@rogers.com I went and seen them 3 times in Toronto and the Wed and Sat show had G/A tickets and when they were checked the second time it showed up "VERTIGO" and if you been to the show and had G/A tickets you know it means you get inside the ellipse. Thank You Chris.

Greetings from Mississauga-land:wave: (just outside of TO, but technically part of it and formerly of Ottawa lol)

I saw them for the very first time here in TO on Sept. 17th (Saturday...last show in TO)...front row centre! AMAZING!

I'll be going again for their looooooooooong awaited return to Ottawa in November. YAY!!!!

gabrielvox said:
Just found this! :D

Fellow Canadian

Born: Montreal

Lived: Montreal, Halifax, PEI, Toronto, Muskoka, Toronto

now in Oakville..

Hoping to get west one of these days, never been further west than Sault St Marie

:wave: to fellow Canucks! :)

Funny who you run into around here :lol: :wave:

Bri told me about the thread and I figured I'd see how many Canucks were here - quite a few it seems :) I live in TO, went to the first three shows here (my first ever!) and the only thing that could've made it better would've been making it into the ellipse *g*

See you in the setlist parties! :D

Hello all....just stumbled onto this. My first show was Toronto sep 12 and it blew my mind....It was everything I had hoped it would be and more. I only wish I were going to more..

ulove2 said:
Hello all....just stumbled onto this. My first show was Toronto sep 12 and it blew my mind....It was everything I had hoped it would be and more. I only wish I were going to more..

Hi, September 12 was my first show too. Mind-blowing is right! :wink:

Who knows, maybe they'll return to play the Rogers Centre if they do a stadium tour in 2006! That's what I'm hoping for anyway ..........

An extended tour.........:drool:

Better save up our lucky pennies! :happy:

gabrielvox said:

Mississauga - wassssuppp?? Love to see all you Canadians out at one of our shows soon!

www.october.ca

Cheers!

Hi! :wave:
I'm hopin to catch one of your shows soon, I hear good things! :wink:

And thanks for the link to pics in my other thread! I still haven't found what I'm looking for (no pun intended), but the pics were great!

unoscatorce said:

Hi, September 12 was my first show too. Mind-blowing is right! :wink:

Who knows, maybe they'll return to play the Rogers Centre if they do a stadium tour in 2006! That's what I'm hoping for anyway ..........

Oh God, I hope that happens! :drool: :drool: :drool:

unoscatorce said:
No kidding eh? Hope you get tickets to Buffalo, good luck!

Thanks!! I have a BIG fear it won't happen. But I gotta keep positive right?

:(

I haven't visited this thread in ages and look how it's grown! :love:

I moved to montreal a couples months ago for school. Any fellow blue crack addicts going to the montreal shows?

For Wenda:
I've said this once before but I still might have a really really good ticket for the 28th of November show in Montreal but hurry!
The ticket costs $170 in the red section in front of the ellipse. Can you email me if you're interested. It's actually my mate's extra ticket, he's not such a fan himself.
las6366@yahoo.ca
Las

Mucca said:
I haven't visited this thread in ages and look how it's grown! :love:

I moved to montreal a couples months ago for school. Any fellow blue crack addicts going to the montreal shows?
Well, I've got a ticket for the
28th show in Montreal, slightly behind the Ellipse in the first level of reds. Should be a good time.

I'm always on Ticketmaster checking for any tickets that might trickle out though. The hunt for elusive GAs continues.

Ok i'm not Candian but i know alot of people off here who live around TO and had the honour of meeting them during the September shows, Bri, Drea (and VP and Fly, where are they:mad: )(also a hi to Mucca :wave:) , i loved Toronto, can't wait to come back to Canada one day and see TO and more of Canada (i hate living in the UK so far from my girls :sad: )

can i be an honorary Canadian please Bri :flirt:

Oh and Gabe, next time in Canada im gonna try and catch an October show, we dont have any good U2 tributes near me and ive heard some good things about you guys :wink:

Everyone love the Ottawa/ Montreal shows??

I saw them in Ottawa and I thought that the crowd (for the most part was awesome). And Arcade Fire was amazing (of course!)

Now back to the realization that seeing U2 live on the Vertigo tour has ended :sad:

I wish I could have gone to a Montreal show! I'm satisfied enough with my show in Toronto (amazing experience!) but I think it would have been just a little more amazing to see one of my favourite bands opening for my favourite band in the arena of my favourite hockey team. :drool:

Still no one else posting in Newfoundland, I see. :( I think it's just me and angelordevil now. Mr. MIKEphisto used to be in St. John's, but I think he's moved.

shannonkv said:
Everyone love the Ottawa/ Montreal shows??

I saw them in Ottawa and I thought that the crowd (for the most part was awesome). And Arcade Fire was amazing (of course!)

Now back to the realization that seeing U2 live on the Vertigo tour has ended :sad:

Hey, I'm from TO and I went to the Nov 28th Montreal show and it was awesome...very loud and energetic crowd. But I'm like you, I've got PCD (post concert depression). But on the bright side, at least there will be a new album next year (at least I'm hoping that the rumors are correct).

I like when those kinds of rumours turn out to be true! :yes: I haven't been able to listen to anything other than U2 since my very first concert in September....methinks I'm addicted!!

That must have been pretty awesome to see Arcade Fire and U2 perform together! :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom