Calling all Torontonains, ontarians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to the the guys of Elevation for such a great show... had an awesome time!!! Great company.... great night..... :rockon:

My buttisimo is just rolling into NJ and i'm spent :yawn:.... pix are indeed in the infamous Miacam :camera: so alas, we must all wait to see.

Things learned this weekend: Nutcracker kicks ass and cake is better eaten with hands -- who knew!

Nutcracker definitely kicks butt. Brady and his gang were damn good. I can only imagine how good U2 will sound live on the new album.

Hellooooooooo! Sorry for the delay! Here are the pictures as promised.

Dinnertimefun:

IMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

IMG_3403.jpg

Mia

We need to do a summer picnic in July in Niagara on the lake seriously im not kidding. Im thinking July or August

You said something about wine, right? I'm SO there! I've got weddings to go to at the end of both months, so anytime other than that will be grand.

RD4thdl said he knew someone who had a winery. So if that works out it will be great. Anyway give me some dates. weekends work best for me

Great pics Mia. A great night overall..can't wait for future Elevation shows and of course GA hilarity in September. Thanks to SmileybastardMC:ohmy: for pulling together the preshow fun. I will look into the whole summer-in-the- vineyards opportunity...but one other thing I forgot; the boys are playing Sherkston in the Niagara Region in June, see link:ELEVATION | INTERNATIONAL U2 TRIBUTE SHOW.
So this could be a possibility also
icon36.gif

Cheers,
PS-Mrs. Edge rocks!

Hey everyone, sorry to respond so late, I have just moved house and only got the computer plugged in and running a day or two ago. All of us in the band want to say a big thanks to everyone for coming out to the Sound Academy in such terrible weather, special thanks to those who came from the USA, Sudbury and other far-off places. We had a great night, it was the perfect way to mark seven years as a band and we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. It was really good to play the new material too (at last).

For those who can't wait 'til Sherkston I am pretty sure we are at Rock'n'Roll Heaven in Scarborough on the 18th, it's not on our website for some reason but I'll try to get Craig our trusty web guy to put it up soon.

Here's the set for those interested:

Magnificent
Boots
Electric Co.
Sunday
Still Haven't
One Tree Hill
Beautiful Day
Crazy
End of World
New Years Day
One
Gone
Even Better
Mysterious Ways
Moment of Surrender
Angel of Harlem
Pride
Breathe
City Blinding Lights
Streets
WOWY

Encore:

No Line
Out of Control
Bad
(unscheduled)
Follow

Thanks for the feedback Mick..it was indeed an epic night...I especially was in awe of the sight of my just dropped beer "pinwheeling" on the ground, spraying all the sexy boots within a 10 foot radius..sorry about that again!
Wow April 18th is a little soon for me to be trecking into TO again, although I would like to be there, probably can't make that one.
Are there any other shows, in the works, for may/june in Southern Ont (other than Sherkston), which are not on the site yet?
Look forward to seeing the band and the peeps again!
Cheers,

Thanks for the inquiries. Everything else that is booked is already on the web site. We have been away a fair bit over the last few weeks so April and May have been left deliberately quiet to give us some time to do other things, like try and hold on to our day jobs and spend a little time with our families. About now is when the summer festival stuff starts coming in so I would expect new dates to be added fairly soon... thanks again everyone.

Back
Top Bottom