Calling all Torontonains, ontarians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We just got back from rehearsal...I am proud to announce we will be performing 6 songs from No Line on the Horizon....

Sweet! Lookin' forward to it.

called the keating today and booked a table for 15 under U2 forums - Brett :drool: i also got a GA for the 17 :hyper::applaud::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Thanks for making the reservation! It'll be great to meet up with everyone. Only a few days now :)

I am sooooooo mad i can't make it to Mia's bday celebration (also missing the chance to see Cari, Jess and Paul). I can't leave the country right now (i feel like a wild animal locked in a cage), damn the us goverment... :sad:

Shannon, how about we go and wait by the border (getting drunk) for the gang to come back into the US??

He's also a great dancer. He hasn't stopped dancing since yesterday!! I think he might actually have more energy than I do.

Is it even possible for someone to have more energy than you? :ohmy:

Hope all of you who are going Friday night have a lot of fun! Looking forward to seeing the pictures and hearing how it all went. Really wish I could be there too.

Hey whos getting a camera my a70 canon is messed up the pictures are fuzzy if anyone understand how to make digital cameras work HELPPPPP

Hey guys, looks like I'm out for Friday. I have work to do Saturday morning and have a lot of prep for it to do the night before. Thanks to smileymbcastard for the invite though! I hope you all have a great time. If any of you are gonna be at the TO2 show in the GA line, I'll see you there

im in GAfor to2. JIve turkey what tiome do you plan on lining up are you driving. i am coming from work so i wont have a car.

I was thinking around noon, maybe a little earlier. But I live at Lansdowne and Davenport, so I'll probably leave the car at home and take the subway down. You guys planning on lining up before then?

I am sooooooo mad i can't make it to Mia's bday celebration (also missing the chance to see Cari, Jess and Paul). I can't leave the country right now (i feel like a wild animal locked in a cage), damn the us goverment... :sad:

Shannon, how about we go and wait by the border (getting drunk) for the gang to come back into the US??

I wish you were coming too, Kelly! It has been so long. :sad:

Last night Brady asked me if I would dance, so it looks like I won't be able to eat and drink TOO much before the show... :drunk:

doh, always the last to know. So guess we'll you see you around 8 unless I get lost....Cari, we finally get to meet - missed it when you guys came up for ITH, better late than never:drool:

I wish you were coming too, Kelly! It has been so long. :sad:

Last night Brady asked me if I would dance, so it looks like I won't be able to eat and drink TOO much before the show... :drunk:

I know, it has been too long, both in seeing you and being in TO... I want to goooooooooo!!!! :banghead:

Can someone smuggle me across the border?? Please, pretty please... :cute:

ya Kim, I know from the last time I went with Jess and Paul, but at least free parking for grub :D Looking forward to catching up with you, :heart:

Hope you crazies have a good time tonite. I'm in Hamilton till pretty late at a tournament so I doubt coming late (likely not till well past midnight) will do me much good :(

Happy 7th Anniversary Elevation! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom