Calling all Torontonains, ontarians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smileymbcastard

War Child
OK we have a new album.

Its time to meet and greet old friends and make new ones. What better time to do this than at the Elevation Tribute band show

Date: Friday April 3rd, 2009
City: Toronto ON
Venue: THE SOUND ACADEMY
Contact Info: 11 Polson Street 416-649-PIER
Additional Details: The biggest U2 celebration of 2009 (so far!). Elevation returns from a worldwide tour to perform their first Toronto show of 2009. Elevation performs new material from No Line On The Horizon and celebrates their 7th anniversary at the best live music venue in Toronto. Doors 9pm. Show 10pm sharp.

So we need to work the following a restaurant before from about 7:00 pm so we can eat and have a little to drink and then at 10 pm we go to polson pier for the show.

Volunteers please help

:hug:

Sounds like a great time..and the chance to hear the new stuff live, and while well lubricated
icon24.gif
. I'm not sure what this statement meant in Smileys post, so I can't comment, but woudl consider extracuricular activities if I had more details, please clarify:
" So we need to work the following a restaurant before from about 7:00 pm so we can eat and have a little to drink and then at 10 pm we go to polson pier for the show.

Volunteers please help"
Cheers,

I need a voulteer or someone who can make a headcount online of who i coming for the show.

Accordingly if we are a big lot, we can book a restuarant in advance for a group dinner. i would need a volunteer to co-ordinate that.

Guest list for the PARTY so far

1 - rdy4thdl
2 - unico - with his gang for his birthday
3 - lucky charms
4 - cruzila
5 - BonosBaby12
6 - smileymbcastard

ok so who all are in for dinner and who all for the concert???

We have Unnico and her gang (dont tempt me with your boobies im married lol)
lucky charms and smiley

so do you have any place in mind for dinner and a time

so far icant see tickets for the show as yet on ticketbastard

yay this party is shaping up. As we get closer to the date we will try to work a meeting time for dinner pre show. :wave:

Is there a restaurant called the Docks in the area? someone who knows this area please pm me

Guest list for the PARTY so far

1 - rdy4thdl
2 - unico - with her gang for her birthday - how many candles on the cake (pm me)
3 - lucky charms
4 - cruzila
5 - BonosBaby12
6 - smileymbcastard
7 - Jive Turkey - iffy bu tmight snow up
8 - nameless person with guest 9u know who you are)

Since the show starts at 8:00 pm with the killers opening. we can meet up for dinner at a resaurant at about 7:15 to 7:30 pm and then car pool or cab it to the sound acdemy. Please suggest a location for dinner also how many of you would like to have dinner as we need to book a table it is a Friday night.

1 - rdy4thdl
2 - unico - with her gang for her birthday - how many candles on the cake (pm me)
3 - lucky charms
4 - cruzila
5 - BonosBaby12
6 - smileymbcastard
7 - Jive Turkey - iffy bu tmight snow up
8 - nameless person with guest 9u know who you are)
9 - cydewaze
10 - Mrs Edge

Dinner time is moved to 8:00 pm since that seems to be better for everyone. Its definitely at the Keating Channel and pub. :wave:

well if Paul and Jess and meeting up with you guys then I guess I am too - since I was originally planning on meeting up with them

Hi everyone - so great to see interest in this show.

Look forward to seeing you and celebrating Unico's (aka sexy boots) b-day.

Just so you know. Doors will open at 8pm. Killers tribute will go on at 9:30pm until 10:15. Elevation will be on at 10:30. Uncertain whether we will do 2x 1 hour sets or just one long concert set.

We are hoping to have 5-6 new songs in the setlist.

Cheers,
Brady

Hi everyone - so great to see interest in this show.

Look forward to seeing you and celebrating Unico's (aka sexy boots) b-day.

Just so you know. Doors will open at 8pm. Killers tribute will go on at 9:30pm until 10:15. Elevation will be on at 10:30. Uncertain whether we will do 2x 1 hour sets or just one long concert set.

We are hoping to have 5-6 new songs in the setlist.

Cheers,
Brady

:ohmy:is that Bono ??

Back
Top Bottom